Chapter 34

Chapter 34 Master, am I a fake tiger...

    Shen Che didn't intend to really rest at home for a whole day, but he went to visit his grandmother when he heard that he was unwell, and cleaning up Mrs. Chen was just a matter of passing.

    Now that everything has been dealt with, he has to leave the mansion to continue investigating the case.

    One thing he didn't lie to Mrs. Chen, the poison that Concubine Shu was poisoned by was indeed found between her fingers, the poison was mixed with bright red nails, it would be hard to find if one didn't pay attention.

    It should be that the palace people added it to Kodan when dyeing her. It is colorless, odorless but highly poisonous. As long as you know her eating habits, it is very easy for her to accidentally ingest it.     However, the one who was able to pinpoint the timing so precisely that she was poisoned at the banquet, and then framed him next time, must be Concubine Shu's personal maid. He deliberately let out the words, saying that he had found the poison, but actually set up a trap. Invite that person to destroy the evidence so that he can be taken down on the spot.     Since it is acting, it is natural to perform a full set, including His Majesty allowing him to recuperate in the mansion, which is part of the plan.     Unexpectedly, he would be delayed by Lin Mengqiu for a long time, and when he left the house, it was half an hour later than planned, but he was not upset, instead, his eyes were satisfied after the joy.     "How is the situation in the palace?"     "Everything is according to your order. All the palace people of Chuxiu Palace have been released, and the guards have also withdrawn. There is no movement yet." "     Where     is the prince's house?" The owner of Fang Pazi has been found. It is a little maid named Lan Xiang next to the second prince Shen Jingchen.     Lan Xiang was the personal maid pointed out by Concubine Hui to the second prince. Since the handkerchief belonged to her, the person behind the scenes who helped Wu Hao enter the capital was most likely Shen Jingchen.     Shen Jingchen's biological mother, Concubine Hui, was surnamed Xin. She was originally from a wealthy family in the court. She had produced several cabinet ministers, emperors, and even ministers. However, when she was in her prime, she would attract suspicion and hatred. By the time of the first emperor, the Xin family had long since collapsed. Send the eldest daughter of the family to the Prince's Mansion as a concubine.     Fortunately, His Majesty is nostalgic for the old days. After ascending the throne, he not only named the Xin family as Concubine Hui, but also re-appointed members of the Xin family as officials. Now Concubine Hui's brother is serving as Minister of the Household Department.

    The second prince is two years younger than the crown prince, eighteen years old, and has not left the palace to open the palace until his marriage is settled, but he has been brave since he was a child, and was sent to the military camp by his majesty to practice at the age of ten, and he was very much supported by the soldiers.     With the support of Concubine Hui and Xin's family, Shen Jingchen's reputation in the court is very high, and many people even say that if the crown prince really does not survive a day, he is the person closest to the position of crown prince.     In contrast, the third prince, Shen Jingyu, who was one year younger than him, was much more low-key. His biological mother was just a palace maid, because His Majesty got pregnant after a night of drunken luck.     Before giving birth to the third prince, she didn't even have a position. She wasn't promoted to the concubine until the child landed, but she was never favored. His Majesty couldn't even think of it once a year.     In fact, the third prince is the one who looks the most like His Majesty among all the brothers, but he is not as knowledgeable as the prince, his martial arts is not as good as the second prince, and he is not even as innocent as the fourth prince.     He is also the most low-key on weekdays, and his temperament is softer than dough when he smiles all day long. Many times, even the palace people dare to handle him.     But every time these cousins ​​were mentioned, Shen Che was most afraid of the silent Third Prince.     This time the case was investigated, and the result was as expected but also the most reasonable. Only Concubine Hui can extend such a long hand, but it is not in a hurry to draw a conclusion as to who is behind the scenes.     "Since the fish has been hooked, let's go to the Internet cafe."     Lin Mengqiu, who received the reward over there, blushed and sent Shen Che out of the house. After lunch, he took out the notebook that had been idle for two days, and began to record again.     When Shen Che was at home, she was afraid of being caught straight, not to mention that she didn't even dare to touch the notebook, but now he was alone, so she happened to record the events of the past few days.     It was cloudy on March 24th     . The weather is really changeable recently. When I got up early, the sun was still shining brightly. I didn’t expect it to be dark in the afternoon. I don’t know if my husband has an umbrella when going out. At night, I must remember to let the small kitchen boil ginger Soup, the husband can also warm up the body when he comes back at night.