Chapter 54

Chapter 54 Elopement

    If Shen Che didn't say it, Lin Mengqiu would not be able to see the difference, but with his reminder, she would be able to find out the clue after further observation.

    This is a very simple farmyard, but it is meticulous everywhere, which is beyond what ordinary farmers can do. But why are His Majesty's Imperial Guards here?

    "In my opinion, you two should be sons and wives from a rich family, and your house is simple and shabby. I can only wrong you first and settle down." "

    No wrong, no wrong, we are very grateful to have the girl's help. "

    The vulgar people in the country are not as good as those in the rich family. You can call me Lianniang. As for the one in my family, he is even a vulgar person. His surname is Mu, so you can call him Mu Tian." Lin Mengqiu carefully compared them

    . She wrote down her name, and reported her family name back and forth, but since Shen Che said that he was from the Imperial Army, and Shen was the surname of the country, she kept a cautious eye and did not say the surname Shen.

    What should I have if my surname is not Shen?

    There was a sly light in her eyes, and she said with a smile: "My husband's surname is Lin, and I am two years younger than my sister. Sister Lian calls me Mengniang.

    " Hearing her words, he curled the corners of his lips indistinctly. What a clever little ghost, he even wanted to take advantage of him.

    Is this to let him take her last name?

    Lin Mengqiu already had an innocent and kind face, coupled with her sincerity and goodwill, gradually made Lianniang let go of her guard and sincerely made friends with her.

    Lianniang heard that their husband and wife had just got married and encountered such a thing when they went out for the first time. This son is a godly man but his legs are sick. It is really pitiful that both husband and wife are seriously injured now.

    In the end, Lin Mengqiu even gave up his bedroom to them. Lin Mengqiu knew that he would not, no matter what the status of the couple was, it was a great kindness to take them in, how could they rob them of their bedroom.

    "There is a newly built room next door, which is intended to be reserved for the children, and the beds are complete. Both of you are so seriously injured, you should sleep more spaciously so as not to accidentally touch the wound. If you really call me sister, then Don't refuse anymore."

    Lin Mengqiu looked at her belly in surprise, Lianniang was tall and slender, she mentioned Lin Mengqiu and realized that her belly was indeed slightly swollen, she congratulated her again and again, Lianniang showed a rare shy smile , making her look even more gentle.

    "I was just four months pregnant, and I haven't been in the mountains for a long time, but I can't eat anything these days. My silly husband just wanted to pick some wild mushrooms and fruits for me, so I went into the mountains temporarily. I didn't expect I ran into you."

    This is really thanks to the baby, the terrain in the valley is complicated, if they didn't lead the way, even if she and Shen Che could get out, it would take a lot of effort.

    Lin Mengqiu was more and more grateful, took off the earrings, and stuffed them into Lianniang's hands, "Sister Lian, don't refuse, this is not a valuable item, but I found someone to make it from a pattern I drew with my own hands. The red pomegranate flower symbolizes auspiciousness. Leave it for my sister to make a good fortune."