Chapter 15

Chapter 15

    A few days ago, Dali Temple received a case of occupation of a house and suspected homicide. The case happened in a county not far from the capital, and the local county magistrate has concluded the case.

    But the victim refused to accept and sued all the way to Dali Temple.

    The case is not difficult, but the people involved are complicated, the defendant is the eldest princess' consort's nephew.

    This person's surname is Xu and his name is Yuxuan. He is a well-known bully in the local area. Seeing that the girl is good-looking, he became malicious and wanted to do something wrong, but the girl refused to obey and even bit his hand before she died.

    The girl's family is just an ordinary tea merchant, so the county magistrate naturally dare not offend the nephew of the son-in-law.

    What's more, Xu Yuxuan slandered that the girl seduced him, and he was deceived innocently. As a result, there was no proof, and the county magistrate judged that both parties were at fault, and closed the case hastily.

    After the case was closed, Xu Yuxuan intensified his efforts. Not only did he not repent at all, but he also occupied the tea merchant's house and land on the grounds of being injured.

    As a result, the tea merchants were ruined, and then they sued the capital.

    The Eldest Princess is His Majesty's only older sister, and can be said to be the most honorable woman under the Empress. Everyone in the capital gave her some face, and the Shaoqing of Dali Temple was naturally embarrassed by this.

    That's when Shen Che came to mind.

    The eldest princess and the king of Nanyang were not born of the same mother, and they were very tall when they were in the palace. Except for the current majesty, the younger brothers look down on everyone, so the two houses rarely move around in private.

    In particular, the eldest princess has an only son named Xu Mingjie, who is about the same age as Shen Che, and they often go to and from the palace in Beijing, so it is inevitable that they will be compared.

    Xu Mingjie is an ignorant dude who likes to make trouble for Shen Che. Of course, it was just his unilateral dislike of Shen Che, and his unilateral suppression by Shen Che.

    After Shen Che fell into trouble, Xu Mingjie was the happiest. Not only did he act behind the scenes, but he also showed off his tongue in front of Shen Che. He was honest only after being severely punished by Shen Che.

    He went on a trip two years ago and hasn't come back yet, but now the one bullying others is his cousin Xu Yuxuan.

    Shen Che neither held an official title nor worked with anyone. He would only look at the case sent by the emperor. This time, the young minister of Dali Temple had nowhere to go before him. Unexpectedly, Shen Che would accept the matter. up.

    But he still has a corruption case on hand, and he has been working on it at the same time these few days.

    When he returned home, it was already ugly time, and it would be dawn in two hours, but Shen Che had long been used to haunting at night, so the endless darkness was suitable for him.

    When Shen Che stepped into the yard, he frowned subconsciously, and the room was actually lit with candles.

    He doesn't like bright light, nor does he like mirrors. There is no furniture in his house and no decorations. Even the candlelight is the dimmest, but today he can see the light clearly in the courtyard.