Chapter 26

Chapter 26 There is a Little Cryer in the car who is holding back...

    After an unknown amount of time, the carriage stopped slowly again, "Master, we've arrived at Dali Temple."

    "Wait here."

    Lin Mengqiu thought that going to Dali Temple was just an excuse for him, but looking at him, it seemed that something really happened If you want to come, she nodded obediently, "I am waiting for the prince to come back."

    Shen Che straightened his cuffs and restored the skirt to its original meticulous appearance. Hearing her voice, he pursed his lips and snorted coldly. , She called the switch smooth and smooth, without thinking at all.

    Really handy.

    Thinking of this, Shen Che felt a little unhappy for some reason, so naturally he didn't give her a good face, opened the curtain without saying a word, and got out of the carriage.

    Only leaving her with a cold back.

    Lin Mengqiu was extremely sensitive to his emotional changes, and immediately noticed his unhappiness, but she was a little confused.

    He was not doing well just now, although his actions were a bit aggressive, but judging by his appearance, he shouldn't be annoying her.

    Lin Mengqiu couldn't help but blushed when he thought that there was a crowded market outside, but they were so intimate in the carriage.

    Could it be that she was really angry that she was too weak?

    After Shen Che got out of the carriage, he went straight to the government office of Dali Temple. He often dealt with Dali Temple, but the number of times he came in person was very seldom.

    When the official on duty saw him, his legs started to tremble in fright. His first thought was whether he had done anything that was not as good as this master wanted recently. The footsteps kept coming up.

    "My son knocked on my face, I don't know what I can do for you."

    "Where is Liang Shouyuan?" "

    Back to my son, Liang Shaoqing is in the inner hall. I have sent someone to report your arrival. Wait a moment, Liang Shaoqing will be here soon."

    "No, I'll go find him." Shen Che didn't give him any extra looks, and Ah Si pushed him inside.

    As soon as he passed the main gate, he bumped into Liang Shaoqing who was in a hurry. His official hat was not even on his head, and he almost fell off. When he saw Shen Che, he quickly bowed and saluted, "I have seen the prince, I don't know if the prince will be far away when he comes. Welcome and forgive me."

    Liang Shaoqing is nearly half a century old, half of his hair is white, when he first entered the court as an official, he still had ambitions and wanted to make great achievements, but these years have already worn him down, becoming sophisticated and smooth , only one pair of eyes is still shrewd.     Although the two often communicated with each other in the case, it was usually Ah Si or Yuan Li who dealt with Liang Shaoqing, and Shen Che seldom came forward in person. The first time he saw him, he felt panicked.     Thinking that it was something that I did not do well, I actually asked this master to come in person, and my posture became lower and lower.     "Don't worry, I won't trouble you today, let someone call out all of Xu Yuxuan's cases."     Liang Shaoqing secretly heaved a sigh of relief, before he could ask why, he sent someone to investigate the case, and then led Shen Che to the meeting hall Walk.     "Didn't the son of Xu Yuxuan's case be closed the day before yesterday? If it weren't for the help of the son, I'm afraid it would be difficult to solve the case for a while, thanks to the wisdom of the son." "I didn't come to listen to your bragging. The case is closed, but there are still doubts.     " I don’t know, I need to review the case file again.”     Shen Che collected all the witnesses and physical evidence in the case the day before yesterday, and the innocent victim left clues at Xu’s house before she died, and she happened to have a personal certificate when she was taken away. The case was solved within three days.     Only then did Liang Shaoqing settle the case, return all the homesteads of the girl's family, and convict Xu Yuxuan and put him in prison. In this way, even if the eldest princess's mansion wanted to come forward to favor her nephew, she would not be able to speak up.     The case is settled, and the prison is released, so why do you want to investigate the case again?     I heard that Lord Xu Xiaohou has returned to Beijing, could it be because of this?     Although Liang Shaoqing had doubts in his heart, he still respectfully presented all the case files to Shen Che.