Chapter 10

Chapter 10

    Although Lin Mengqiu was engaged in her previous life, something happened before the wedding date, and she was almost defiled by thieves. She was originally a young girl who hadn't left the court, and she didn't know anything about men and women's bed. After the accident, there was even a little shadow on this.

    Originally, before getting married, there would always be a close-fitting maid who would teach the newlywed mother about it, and she didn't know if Mrs. Song had someone teach Lin Mengyuan, anyway, she didn't know anything about it.

    Just when she was in a daze and didn't know what to do, the candles in the room were lit up instantly, and only at this moment could she see the inside of the room clearly.

    In the living room separated by the Duobao Pavilion and the screen, there are long tables and memorial tablets in front of the wall. Apart from that, there is only a kang by the window, and there are no other furniture and furnishings in the middle, making it look very empty.

    Before Lin Mengqiu could guess where it was, he saw Shen Che turning his wheelchair towards the screen, and before going around the screen, he came over with a mocking voice.

    "Still not following? Could it be possible to wait for someone to carry you in?"

    Lin Mengqiu came back to his senses, not daring to be in a daze any longer and hastened to catch up, bypassing the screen to see the whole picture inside.

    This should be Shen Che's bedroom, which is the small courtyard where she was stopped outside last time, so there are very few tables and chairs in this room, even if there are tables, there are no chairs, just to facilitate the wheelchair to move around.

    The bedroom furnishings in the inner room are even simpler, except for the screen, there is a simple wooden bed, and there are no barriers around, which is also for the convenience of Shen Che's daily life.

    Shen Che didn't speak, Lin Mengqiu just stood upright, with his head slightly lowered, not daring to spy on his life, she knew he didn't like it.

    "Come here, change my clothes for me."

    Lin Mengqiu licked her lower lip subconsciously, thinking that she was already married to him anyway, this should have happened on the wedding night, nothing to be ashamed of.

    She gritted her teeth and walked over in small steps. It was already late at night, and she didn't know what time it was, only that it was dark and silent outside the house.

    "What are you still holding on to this thing? If you really want to die so much, do you still think it would be better to die if you serve me?"

    Lin Mengqiu groaned suspiciously, raised his head in a panic, revealing a blushing face and those wet almond eyes.

    After meeting Shen Che's eyes, she followed his gaze and looked down at her hands. Only then did she realize that she was still holding the blank wooden sign just now.

    Originally, she planned to put it back after looking at it, but Shen Che suddenly appeared, followed by such exciting things, when she got nervous, she forgot to put it back.

    Her fine cotton underwear has a slightly lower neckline, which just reveals half of her slender and fair neck. At this moment, it is also like her cheeks, with a faint reddish pink color, which is particularly conspicuous against the scabbed wounds.

    Lin Mengqiu didn't know whether to throw it or what to do, and his face became redder when he was anxious, and there was still sweat on his forehead.