Chapter 62

Chapter 62 Made of Water

    The carriage passed the city gate and stopped slowly outside the palace. Lin Mengqiu accompanied Shen Che back to the small courtyard, changed his clothes in a hurry, and went to Chunxi Hall with gifts without stopping.

    The Chen family was grounded, and there was no one in charge of the house. Although she handed over the matter to Li Guanshi and Lu Fu, she stayed away with the power of housekeeper for more than a month. No matter what the reason was, it seemed a bit inappropriate.

    When we got outside the Chunxi Hall, we thought it would be silent, but when we got closer, we heard a little chatter and laughter. Who is in the room?

    The maid raised the curtains, icebergs had been placed in every corner of the room, the heat from the outside dissipated in an instant, leaving only a hint of coolness.

    Lin Mengqiu came here together with Shen Che, and as soon as he walked around the screen in the main hall, he saw the old concubine in the back room leaning on the imperial couch with her forehead wiped on her head, and there was a young girl sitting beside her.

    What she couldn't believe the most was that Mrs. Chen was there.

    She subconsciously glanced at Shen Che beside her, and hooked his fingers calmly, for fear that he would get angry.

    In fact, Lin Mengqiu also knew that the old concubine would not lock up the Chen family for too long.

    Mrs. Chen is the nephew of the old concubine, and she has taken good care of her for many years, her affection is always there, and the last time everything was done by Shen Shaoyi from start to plan, Chen Rong picked herself up cleanly, and only left a bad discipline and obsession wrong.

    In addition, she also has a good son, Shen Shaoqin, who is going to want Qiu Wei this year. If he can go to high school, how can he really lock up his biological mother?

    Although the old concubine dotes on Shen Che the most, she still loves this little grandson very much.

    Although he had made preparations in advance, Lin Mengqiu did not expect that Chen Rong would be released after less than two months of being locked up, and he hadn't discussed with their husband and wife, which was really a good idea.

    "My darling, it can be considered that you are back. It has been hard work for you to accompany Che'er all this way. Come closer and let me see if you have lost weight?"

    When she first entered the room, Mrs. Chen was sitting beside the old concubine, talking with her, seeing their husband and wife coming in, she got up consciously and retreated to the back, giving Lin Mengqiu her seat.

    Since no one mentioned it in the room, Lin Mengqiu pretended not to see her, and went straight forward, saluted the old concubine with a smile on her face, and was held by her affectionately, and sat on the brocade stool.

    "It's not hard, my husband has taken care of me everywhere, and I haven't caused my granddaughter-in-law to suffer any grievances."

    It seems that the news of their distress has not reached Beijing, at least it has not reached the ears of the old concubine, which is a good thing, otherwise Her old man must be worried and sleepless at night.

    As Lin Mengqiu said, she subconsciously glanced at Shen Che. The gluey interaction between the young couple naturally did not escape the eyes of the old concubine, nor did she miss the call of husband. She remembered that she was not so close before. They are deeply in love with each other.