Chapter 72

Chapter 72 How to Coax Her

    Shen Che saw Lin Mengqiu at a glance, his almond eyes that were gleaming and curved into crescent moons when he saw him in the past, were full of injuries at this moment.

    What a coincidence, the letter she held in her hand was the letter sent back by the miracle doctor who traveled to search for medicine, and it recorded Shen Che's injury.

    When he fell to the bottom of the valley, his injuries were not as serious as what he saw. From the ambush to the cliff fall, everything was under his control. It was just a temptation, a temptation to her.

    The only ridiculous thing is that she was played around like a fool.

    She walked towards Shen Che step by step, until she stopped a few steps away.

    "Is what you just said true?"

    Even if the truth is cruel, she still wants to hear him say it herself.

    Yuan Li also realized that something was wrong, so he hurriedly asked to explain, "Concubine Shi Zi, you misunderstood, the matter is not like this." Lin Mengqiu rarely

    put away her gentle and soft temper, even Yu Guang never gave alms to Yuan Li, she He couldn't see anyone else in his eyes, he just looked at Shen Che, and said in a calm voice, "I didn't ask you, I asked him."

    Shen Che raised his hand, "You go out."

    This is the matter of the two of them , has nothing to do with others.

    Yuan Li hesitated, but still couldn't hold back the wishes of the two masters, bowed and retreated, and closed the door by the way.

    When there were only the two of them left in the room, the atmosphere completely cooled down.

    People outside said that Shen Che was difficult to get along with, and that he was unpredictable, but in fact, he would never lie against his heart, if he didn't answer, he had already given an answer.

    Lin Mengqiu actually understood it in his heart, but he still asked again: "Is it true about Anyang? I want to hear it from you." Shen Che's eyes

    flashed a little struggle, he really wanted to lie She didn't want to lie to her, and in the end, only one word 'yes' was left between her teeth.

    Even though he was already prepared, Lin Mengqiu still couldn't help trembling his shoulders and his eyes were red when he heard the thin yes.

    She could actually accept Shen Che's suspicion of her. After all, her identity was false. With Shen Che's keenness and intelligence, he might have discovered her flaws a long time ago, and it was right to send someone to investigate.

    But he could doubt her identity and her motives, but he should not doubt her intentions.

    Everything she did for him was willing and unreserved, including her life. As long as he wants, he can just say a word, so why such a troublesome layout to tease her?

    It was him who was full of heart and eyes to tease her, and he wished to hold her sincerity in front of his eyes.

    "Shen Che, you are very powerful. You can see all the things in the world, but you can't see through people's hearts. Isn't it interesting? Watching me worry about you and worry about you in your calculations You can't sleep at night because of bruises all over your body. Also, I'm afraid it's rare to see a fool like me."

    Lin Mengqiu loved him for two lifetimes, from looking up at him humblely to getting close to him, wanting to use his firefly candle The fire warms him.