Chapter 87

Chapter 87 You should be lucky, the one who married me back then was...

    The matter between Lin Mengyuan and Shen Jingchen was well concealed. Ever since she was pregnant, she was hidden in Shen Jingchen's golden house, and hid in another courtyard he set up in Beijing.

    The courtyard was originally given by an official who flattered him, and the public name still belonged to that official, so naturally no one would find out.

    But what people didn't expect was that Mr. Wu had a good helper in his family, who obeyed Mr. Wu's management, and there was not a single concubine in the courtyard.

    I don't know where Mrs. Wu found out that Mrs. Wu raised a concubine in another courtyard. Not only that, but the concubine was also pregnant. Madam Wu became angry instantly when she heard the words.

    She knew the deed of the property at home like the back of the hand, and went back to check, and it was true that the property deed of the courtyard was missing. She was convinced of this, and directly took the servant to kill the small courtyard while Mr. Wu was in court.

    Seeing that there was really a beautiful pregnant woman in the courtyard, Madam Wu was so pissed off that she cursed Lin Mengyuan with all the nasty words.

    She was so dumbfounded by scolding, she grew up being spoiled by thousands of pets. Since she was a child, only others said she was talented, and no one had ever scolded her like that.

    Lin Mengyuan was pregnant, and Shen Jingchen really loved her, so he left a guard for her, and when someone came to make trouble, the two sides immediately fought.

    Such a big commotion naturally attracted the people around. Jingzhong has nothing to do to watch these days. Seeing such a battle, everyone sharpened their heads and looked in.

    The fighting on both sides was very fierce, Madam Wu rushed forward to catch Lin Mengyuan while no one was looking at her, but fortunately she was spotted by the nanny beside her and stopped in time.     Lin Mengyuan was under pressure, and under the banner of true love, she stayed with Shen Jingchen anonymously. She didn't even know if the child would be raised by her in the future.     She was enduring tremendous suffering every day, and even had to endure such humiliation, she immediately collapsed and announced Shen Jingchen's name.

    Mrs. Wu was dumbfounded. When she saw the guards, she had doubts in her heart, but her anger made her dizzy, and she couldn't think of anything for a while, thinking that her master had specially found a nursing home for this outer room.

    When she heard Shen Jingchen's name, she realized that it was not good. She might not know others, but how could she not know the second prince whom her master talked about every day.

    Mrs. Wu slapped herself several times, made amends and apologized, but to no avail. Lin Mengyuan was so angry that she fainted, and Mrs. Wu could only run away with her people in despair.

    There was such a commotion, and everyone was there to watch a good show. Who would have thought that the one who raised the beauty was not Mr. Wu, but the second prince of the current dynasty. This was much more exciting than Mr. Wu raising the outer room.

    But half a day later, the whole capital knew about this matter. Mrs. Wu brought someone to beat the outer room, but she almost beat the beautiful girl hidden by the second prince.

    You know, the second prince is discussing marriage.

    The crown prince was weak and had not talked about marriage. The third prince made a mistake and was demoted. Only the second prince was left. His Majesty loved him very much. Last month, he chose Luo Shanshan, the granddaughter of the cabinet minister Mr. Luo's family, as his wife.