Chapter 89

Chapter 89

    Song shi is extremely regretful at this moment, she doesn't know if Luo Shanshan's change of mind has anything to do with what she said just now, but Shen Jingchen's attitude really makes her feel chilly.

    Seeing Shen Jingchen sending Luo's mother and daughter out tenderly and considerately, Lin Mengyuan couldn't stand anymore and fell into Song's arms and passed out.

    Song did not dare to scold Shen Jingchen and could not blame her daughter for liking the wrong person, if she leaked anything, her daughter would only be more sad.

    Mrs. Song stayed by Lin Mengyuan's side all the time, waiting for Shen Jingchen to come back, but the sky gradually darkened, and Shen Jingchen was nowhere to be seen, so she could only anxiously ask the serving maid.     But I didn't think that the servant girl was also very cold, "Miss Lin has not yet become a side concubine, but she is so concerned about the whereabouts of the second

    prince. Be careful, you can push him too tightly, and you will have to detour when you look at Miss Lin in the future."

She was the eldest maid in the second prince's courtyard, and all the servants in the prince's residence listened to her, and she was accused of serving Lin Mengyuan, so they looked down upon them a little.

    "You stupid slave, why are you talking like this? You must be so disorganized in serving the master, so pull me down and slap your mouth."

    Song has always had a bad temper, and just now she was bullied by Luo's mother and daughter, and was ridden on the head by a maid. Come on, it's just a blast.

    She is afraid of Luo Shi's mother and daughter, but that doesn't mean she can't handle even a maid.

    "Mrs. Lin, you have to open your eyes and see clearly. This is not your Lin family. Who you should hit is not up to you.

    " Said that the child would be raised by Luo Shanshan in the future, the wind direction in the courtyard changed immediately, no one listened to Mrs. Song, and she froze in place to feel ashamed.

    "Okay, if you don't do anything, I will do it myself."

    The Song family has been in charge of the Lin family for more than ten or twenty years. There are no parents-in-law to be filial, and the children are free to worry about, and there are no concubines to worry about. In those days, how can I bear this anger.

    Seeing that no one paid any attention to her, and the little maid who contradicted her was still secretly laughing at her, how could she bear the anger, she stepped forward two steps and slapped the maid.

    That maid can be the eldest maid in the second prince's courtyard, so she is not a vegetarian. She is serving the prince. She felt aggrieved when she was sent to serve Lin Mengyuan, but when she was beaten suddenly, she got into a scuffle with Mrs. Song as soon as she got angry. Together.

    In fact, Lin Mengyuan didn't really fall into a coma, she just felt disappointed and wanted to escape from all of this. She originally wanted to lie down and rest for a while, but she still had to listen to the quarrel outside, and finally woke up after holding back for a long time.

    Walking out with the help of the servant girl, seeing Mrs. Song's disheveled hair and disheveled clothes, he was so angry that blood almost rushed to his heart.

    "What is mother doing? Do you think I'm not annoying enough now?"

    Mrs. Song was dizzy with anger, suppressed for a long time before bursting out, and only woke up when she heard Lin Mengyuan's voice. He quickly grabbed his injured hand and chased after him.