Chapter 73

Chapter 73

    "Your servant is entrusted to you. She is a few years older than the concubine, and has seen more things. I have a few words from the bottom of my heart that I want to say to the concubine." Lin Mengqiu admires Su He sincerely, even though she has experienced life and death

    . Hearing the words, he nodded softly, "Sister Su, just say it." Su He smiled gently, "This

    servant can be regarded as growing up with the son. He has been better than others since he was a child. No matter how many people there are, he will always be the most dazzling in the crowd."

    Lin Mengqiu's little problem happened again, and whenever she was nervous, her fingers would twitch uneasily. holding something.

    It's the same in this meeting, as soon as Shen Che was mentioned, his long eyelashes drooped, and his fingers tugged at his sleeves helplessly.

    How could she not know, she had seen such a dazzling Shen Che, and pretended to be him with all eyes, he was the one who saved her life and gave her a new life.

    It's just that liking and getting are different. She can love him with passion and never change, but she can't keep her wounded heart.

    "Everyone thinks that his temperament changed drastically after being injured, but in fact he has been stubborn since he was a child, and he looks friendly and smiles on the surface, but he is very repulsive in his heart. Only the prince can talk to him , this may also have something to do with the Nanyang Palace."

    Lin Mengqiu raised his head in surprise, is it stubborn to get close? She clearly remembered that when she saw him for the first time, he was a flamboyant young man who was as hot as a scorching sun, and his red clothes and white horse were unforgettable forever.

    He would still clumsily but gently wipe away the blood and tears from her face. Would a person like him reject people thousands of miles away?

    After hearing the second half of the sentence, Lin Mengqiu remembered that Shen Che lost his mother at the age of three, and the King of Nanyang was busy with his work, so he didn't have much time at home. The second brother, a Chen family with ulterior motives.

    Remembering this, the words that Shen Che persuaded her after saving her back then appeared in her mind: "People cannot be resurrected after death, you should live a better life for them."

    Perhaps his guard is not from his indifference by nature, nor from the battlefield, but from his comprehension after the parting of life and death in the sketch.

    "Since he was a child, he has never said what he wants, but only strives for it. If he reads well, he will be rewarded by His Majesty and Queen. He will never let himself lose." Lin Mengqiu said

    . The hand holding the sleeve was tighter, biting his lower lip with a bit of bitterness in his mouth, everyone including her could only see his brilliance, but no one knew the stubbornness and unwillingness to admit defeat that he concealed.

    "This servant has only seen that the prince can relax in front of two people, one is the crown prince and the other is you. The servant does not know what happened to the two masters and why there is a rift between the two masters, so I only dare to say a few words boldly. "

    I don't know if he really cares about me." Lin Mengqiu's eyes were full of hesitation.

    Originally, she thought that the two of them had reached a natural connection, but the truth was exposed that day, which made her unsure. After falling off the cliff, whether Shen Che still doubted her, whether he had feelings for her or not, was moved by her. still like it.