Chapter 14

Chapter 14

    Ah Si still remembered that the year when he picked up the 8-liang happened to be the eve of the son's expedition, and there was a batch of grain and grass that needed to be purchased in the south of the Yangtze River before he passed through Suzhou to suppress bandits and save people.

    Just after entering the city, we received news from the front that the barbarians sent troops suddenly, and our army suffered heavy losses. Shen Che didn't even care about food and grass, so he just rode his horse to the northwest.

    Afterwards, Shen Che stayed in the barracks for more than a year, leading the soldiers to kill the enemy in bloody battles, and made illustrious military exploits. He was only short of the last battle. After the battle, he could return to the court with his troops, drive the barbarians out of our territory, and enjoy a hundred years of peace.

    Unexpectedly, the battle was won, but Shen Che was conspired by someone and rolled off his horse. Thousands of soldiers escaped death, although he saved his life, his legs were broken.

    The flames of war were not completely extinguished, after Shen Che was escorted back to Beijing, the King of Nanyang asked for an order to go out, and he is still guarding the border until now, and he is not allowed to return to Beijing until the war is over.

    As for this little black dog Baliang, it is also a legend. After being rescued by the prince, he had no time to send it back to the palace, so he had to take it to the military camp together.

    Originally thought that it would not be able to survive such harsh conditions, but unexpectedly it not only survived, but also became bigger and bigger.

    Moreover, its nose is particularly sensitive, especially sensitive to the smell of blood, and can track the enemy. When Shen Che was in danger and his whereabouts were unknown, he rescued him by relying on Baliang.

    From then on, Shen Che's most trusted person was no longer a human being, but the dog ancestor.

    But this memory is Shen Che's old wound, he rarely mentions it.

    Ah Si felt a little strange, after so many years, the little girl who was rescued at that time was probably married, how could she bring up this matter so well?

    Inside the room, Ba Liang saw Lin Mengqiu was extremely excited, not only circling around her and rubbing his head against her palm, but also wishing to throw his whole body on her.

    Even after so many years, it still remembers the smell of Lin Mengqiu, and just wants Lin Mengqiu to hug it like before, but it forgets that it is no longer the little one it was back then.

    Lin Mengqiu was the one who was holding the picture album just now, and when Ba Liang threw him so hard, the things in his hand couldn't be held together, and they all fell to the ground.

    The album fell to the ground, and the inside pages were opened face up.

    Just when Lin Mengqiu was about to reach out to grab it, Shen Che's wheelchair came right in front of him, and he saw the content on the page impartially.

    In the picture scroll, young men and women in scantily clad clothes are entangled together. Ah Si, who is well-informed and well-informed, is also dumbfounded by the scale and picture.

    Wait, the gray cloth on the outside of this picture book looks familiar, isn't this what Hong Xing sneaked back to the East Courtyard to pick up.

    So this is what Lin Mengqiu plotted against? !