Chapter 58

Chapter 58 I should ask you this, my...

    Shen Jingchen covered half of his cheeks in shock, and was about to get angry. He was not a good-tempered man, and after years of experience in the military camp, he was beaten by a little girl in front of so many people. Got it back.

    But he took a quick glance at the angry woman, and felt familiar for a while, and he didn't remember until he saw her staring almond eyes carefully.

    Hey, isn't this the jade-faced young man who followed Shen Che last night? No one was robbed. Although she was dressed differently, her facial features could still be seen, especially the tear mole under her eyes, which was unforgettable.

    It turns out that she is not a man, and Shen Che is not a broken sleeve.

    Shen Jingchen just wanted to sigh with emotion, but he was not mistaken, but his eyesight was clumsy, and he couldn't even distinguish between men and women.

    Then he suddenly came back to his senses, this was not an ordinary woman, but Shen Che Mingmei's concubine who was marrying, he really had to call sister-in-law. If he just kidnapped a nameless young man, it can be said that he invited someone to be a guest, and it would be over if he made a proper apology to Shen Che.

    Now that he has kidnapped his cousin's sister-in-law, if it is spread, it is disrespectful to the law, disregarding the seniority, this is not a simple matter of apologizing.

    Shen Jingchen suddenly didn't feel the pain from that slap on his face, he wished he could slap her with the other side too.

    "Jingchen has blind eyes and failed to recognize his cousin's true face. He really deserves to be beaten!"

    But as soon as he took half a step forward, Lin Mengqiu stepped back vigilantly. Standing in front of her, he looked like a jackal.

    He didn't do anything, and he was the one who was beaten. Why did he still treat him like a scourge? It made him suffer so much that he couldn't tell.     "This is really a misunderstanding. I sincerely want to invite my sister-in-law

    to come over as a guest, and I don't want to hurt her."

I'm poor, I can't bear it."

    Lin Mengqiu stayed with Shen Che for a long time, and he also acquired a bit of his coldness. He looked delicate, but his words were not to be underestimated.

    Shen Jingchen is one head and two older, and he really regrets it now, if he had known that Xiao Langjun would become a little sister-in-law, he would never dare to rob him.

    But the mistake has already been made, Shen Che must see him, now there is no other way but to bite the bullet and continue, and Lin Mengqiu must not be allowed to leave.

    Now when Shen Che comes, he will take the blame again.

    This time, I can only continue to explain patiently: "My sister-in-law must not get angry and hurt her body. There are so many people outside, it is really inconvenient to talk. Rest in the mansion for a while, and my cousin will be there soon." "I have nothing to say to you.

    " It can be said that it is even more impossible to enter the mansion with you, and I am going to see my husband right now."

    Lin Mengqiu didn't believe his words at all, and looked at him with a full face of wariness, let alone entering the mansion, she didn't even know how to drive a carriage Down.

    As a prince, Shen Jingchen has always only been flattered and held up by others, so there is no time for him to be so humble.

    And he had already pulled his face down like this, Lin Mengqiu still didn't buy it, even when he was approaching, he slammed the curtain of the carriage on his face, and got a big rejection.