Chapter 63

Chapter 63

    The next day, when the sky was bright, Lin Mengqiu felt sore all over. She was still her, but she didn't seem to be her.

    She was awakened by Shen Che's movement of getting up, with her eyes wide open, she murmured in a low voice: "Husband, where are you going?" While speaking, her

    limp palms subconsciously grabbed the hem of his clothes, don't let him go.

    Shen Che paused for a moment, turned around and looked back, he was buttoning the buttons on the skirt just now, but she pulled the skirt and opened it halfway again, revealing a firm chest, on which finger marks can still be faintly seen.

    He looked at her dotingly with a broken smile, because the weather was sultry, the two of them were huddled together again, Lin Mengqiu's little face buried in his arms was red from sleep, and at the moment, his blurred eyes were open, pulling him roguely.

    Delicious cakes, people can not help but want to taste.

    Shen Che basically didn't fall asleep last night. The little girl was very delicate. He asked someone to prepare water, wiped her body and changed her underwear, but she couldn't sleep well after she fell asleep again.

    Moaning and tossing and turning in his arms, he thought she was not asleep, but when he saw her eyes were closed again.

    Maybe it's a simple lack of security, or it seems to be a dream, in short, I didn't sleep well.

    Seeing that the tears were still on her face and her lips were red, Shen Che felt a little guilty. The self-control he was proud of was gone in front of her. He shouldn't have bullied her so hard for so long, but if she I will never regret this, only regret not earlier.

    Feeling sorry for her restless sleep, Shen Che changed his posture, pulled her into his arms, and patted her back comfortingly. It was just a try, but Lin Mengqiu really stopped turning over and shrank obediently. Sleep soundly in his arms.

    Seeing her falling asleep, Shen Che let go of his hand, but as soon as he let go, she began to writhe in restless sleep again. After repeated several times, Shen Che lost sleepiness.

    What a torturer, even when he was asleep, but who would let him enjoy it? He bit her lips punishingly with a smile, then hugged her and patted her gently until dawn .

    As soon as he came back yesterday, Eunuch Liang, who was in front of His Majesty, came and had to enter the palace today. Shen Che opened his eyes and thought about the whole night, and only when it was dawn did he let go of the man in his arms and prepared to get up.

    But he was held back by her as soon as he moved. Hearing her sweet voice and sleepy eyes, it was really funny and angry. He was tossed and stayed up all night, but she slept comfortably.

    Who cares about entering the palace or His Majesty, turned over again in this position, "Little rascal, did you come to torment me again after waking up?"

    Lin Mengqiu just opened his eyes, still a little confused, but remembered that he should go to work It was the same way when he was on the road before, he was afraid that he would wake her up, so he would get up gently every morning, never waking her up.

    She just wanted her to sleep a little longer, and even Hong Xing was told to wait for her to wake up before entering the house. She remembered his tenderness in her heart and wanted to do something for him.

    She always thought that she would wake up earlier, at least she could change his clothes, and have breakfast with him, but every day when she woke up, there was nothing around her.