Chapter 7

Chapter 7

    On the second day, Lin Mengqiu went to pay respects to the old concubine on time, besides Mrs. Chen who showed up on time, this time she also met Shen Shaoyi and his wife who also came to pay respects.

    Mrs. Chen also needs to be careful in the morning and evening, which saves her from running around, and only needs to come to Xichun Hall every day.

    The two sides greeted each other before sitting down to have breakfast with the old concubine.

    Mrs. Chen and Lin Mengqiu sat on both sides of the old dowager, and the old dowager even picked up a small dish with chopsticks for Lin Mengqiu, with a kind smile on her face, which flattered her.

    After breakfast, everyone sat and talked with the old concubine, Lin Mengqiu was still sitting beside her.

    "Are you used to eating and living?"

    "Thank you grandma for your concern, everything is fine." In the past, she would pretend to be timid, and would sit in the corner of the crowd and observe without speaking, and she had already grasped the temperament and habits of the people around her thoroughly. .

    The ones she is most familiar with are her sister and mother. It seems that sitting here is the gentle and virtuous Lin Mengyuan, and even the old concubine's sharp eyes can't fault her.

    "That's good. Mother Liu is an old man who has been with Che Erniang, and she handles things properly. I can rest assured that she is in charge of the affairs of your yard." Hearing that Mother Liu served the deceased princess, Lin Mengqiu said to

    her With a good impression, say yes softly.

    After sitting for a while, the old concubine remembered something, took Lin Mengqiu's hand and said with some guilt: "The cold spring these days is actually colder than the previous days. Cheer's illness is severe. Doctor Wen said You can’t go out these few days, if you go back tomorrow, I’m afraid he won’t be able to accompany you.” It’s a

    big deal to let the newlyweds go back by themselves, and it’s really frustrating to let the bride go back alone. her face.

    The old concubine was afraid that she would be unhappy, so she kept paying attention to her expression, but Lin Mengqiu's first reaction was to ask anxiously: "Is there something wrong with your son? It's all about the granddaughter-in-law's fault. The granddaughter-in-law should be there to serve the son.

    The old concubine laughed immediately, and subconsciously softened her tone, "Don't worry, his body has always been like this. Doctor Wen said let him rest for a few days without blowing the wind, and he will be fine after a few days. "

    Lin Mengqiu was relieved when he heard that nothing was wrong, and said obediently and softly: "I don't care, the son's illness is the most important thing, and everything is under the doctor's orders.

    " She was taken out of the palace later, she may not be good at other things, but her eyes are the most discerning.

    The sincere worry in Lin Mengqiu's eyes also fell into her eyes. Of course, Lin Mengqiu's going to the backyard yesterday couldn't be hidden from her, and today's concern for Shen Che made the old dowager happy.

    Finally, there is a sincere person who can accompany Cheer by his side.

    "You are a good boy, and grandma will not let you be wronged. I heard that my in-laws like fish lips and sea cucumbers and other seafood. I specially prepared them. You can take them home first. If you like them, I will send them to you next time." "