Chapter 23

Chapter 23 My Husband Is Nanyang Prince Shen Che...

    The banquet had already ended, and all the guests bid farewell to Empress Cao one after another, only Lin Mengqiu was left behind.

    "In recent years, it seems that everyone in the court is afraid of Che'er and avoids him, but every time I see him, I feel distressed. He is not only cruel to others, but also cruel to himself. I can see that you and your husband are loving each other. I received the best birthday gift."

    Empress Cao said that her eyes were a little red, but she still had a slight smile on her face, with a gentle light in her eyes.

    These words almost pierced Lin Mengqiu's heart. Everyone only saw Shen Che's tyrannical side, but no one saw his pain.

    If it wasn't for that accident that made him famous when he was young, he would be a hero who would live forever. He didn't want to be pitied, so he used viciousness to cover up the goodness in his heart.

    The old concubine cherishes Shen Che but doesn't necessarily understand him, the king of Nanyang values ​​him but can't understand him, only the aunt Cao Empress really understands him.

    "Empress, don't worry, Mengyuan will do her best to take good care of the son." "

    As the concubine said, you are different from others, and Che'er treats you differently. Don't call me empress again. Cheer is the same as Ben Gong's aunt."

    Lin Mengqiu's eyes were a little hot, knowing that Empress Cao is sincere and not polite, and she is not a rigid person, so she shouted embarrassingly and earnestly: "Auntie."

    Empress Cao was delighted when she heard this, her eyes were a little red, "If Che'er bullies you in the future, just come and tell me that I will protect you in everything. By the way, why did you and Che'er meet there just now?" But it’s been a long time ago?” The

    person who took her to tidy up her clothes was not Empress Cao’s personal maid, she was just the last little maid on weekdays, but this time she was drawn to serve in the palace because of the Qianqiu Banquet, and she would be taken there The side hall is just a coincidence, just for convenience.

    Who would have thought that it was such a coincidence that she ran into this matter.

    Perhaps this is destiny, and letting her be reborn will change everything for her.

    Just now Lin Mengqiu ran away red-faced and ashamed. He didn't know where Shen Che had gone, but he thought that this meeting should be dealing with the follow-up matter of Concubine Shu.

    It's not that she doesn't trust Empress Cao, it's just that the less people know about such things, the better, especially the Empress's embarrassing status. If it is known, Shen Che killed Concubine Shu to support the Empress, wouldn't it? To implicate the queen.

    So when the queen asked, Lin Mengqiu blushed and lowered her head at the right time, "When Mengyuan came out of the palace, she happened to see the son from a distance, and she didn't expect the son to follow."

    She was ashamed to say the next thing, The queen frowned calmly, feeling that this matter was a little strange, and was planning to continue asking.

    The maid over there closed the curtains, and a beautiful lady in luxurious clothes came over gracefully, "I heard the bustle of the empress from a distance, which family's Xieyuhua did I get, and I am here to accompany the empress to relieve boredom."

    The person who came came with a calm demeanor, and before Lin Mengqiu could guess who she was, all the maids in the room knelt down and saluted, "Wow, the eldest princess." The person who came was the eldest princess Shen Suhua, who is the elder sister of Emperor Cheng