Chapter 75

Chapter 75 Kid, are you a crying bag? ...

    Shen Che's people have been keeping an eye on the whereabouts of the eldest princess's mansion. As soon as they learned that Lin Mengqiu was missing, there was a newspaper saying that Xu Mingjie had also left the mansion this morning.

    He went to the small courtyard where he raised the outer room, but this time the waiters and waiters saw no movement from him, so Yuan Li led someone to sneak in, and after a look, he found that the room was empty, and Xu Mingjie had already left through the side door .

    Fortunately, there is a scout under Shen Che's command, who has first-class reconnaissance and tracking skills. After he returned to Beijing, this scout has been following him, and soon found Xu Mingjie's trace, and led people to rush over.

    But the guards outside the eldest princess's mansion still did not withdraw. If Xu Mingjie dared to hurt Lin Mengqiu at all, he would really let the whole mansion die for her.

    "Hey, my good cousin came so fast. It really is a hero who is saddened by a beauty. Even trash can't hide from this beauty."

    Xu Mingjie approached Lin Mengqiu and said to the outside: "Since my cousin is here , then come in."

    Now that Shen Che is here, he doesn't care whether Lin Mengqiu dies or not, and approaches her openly, "If sister-in-law wants to seek death, why don't you explain me better in front of that trash? The hatred in my heart."

    Lin Mengqiu didn't listen to his bewitching, she still held the hairpin against her neck, the blood had already stained her fingers red, she didn't feel any pain, she just looked out the door worriedly.

    The hall was empty, but there were dozens of men in black hiding behind the door, and their target was obviously Shen Che.

    "Shen Che, there is someone behind the door, don't come in, he doesn't dare to do anything to me, you go."

    But no matter what Lin Mengqiu said, Shen Che's figure still appeared outside the door, and Yuan Li and others behind him wanted to break in All were stopped.

    Even if hundreds of black-clothed killers were planted in the entire temple, he could bring his personal guards to level the place in an instant, but he couldn't. The only purpose of his trip was her.

    There is a high threshold at the gate of the temple. In the past, in order to facilitate Shen Che's movement, the threshold was removed in many places in the mansion and the palace, but there was no threshold here, and he was blocked from the gate.

    Today is rare, he is wearing a white toga, sitting in a cold wheelchair, the whole person is like a sharp and cold sword drawn out of its sheath, as if to cut off all the black and white in the world.

    At this moment, the two could only look at each other across the hall, each other's eyes were full of worries for each other.

    Lin Mengqiu watched him touch his lips up and down, and said silently: "Don't be afraid, I'm here."

    Her heart and eyes were filled instantly, no matter how much suffering and danger, she was not afraid .

    But more regrets, why should he be angry with him, he has her in his heart, she is naturally full of joy, but even if he suspects her and hides it from her, she should be content with her only gratitude.

    Because the time the two spent together in this life was bought by her in the previous life, it was God's pity and charity, she should cherish it and not use it to vent her anger on him, even an hour a day she wanted to cherish.