Chapter 27

Chapter 27

    When Lin Mengqiu woke up, it was already dark outside.

    She was a little dazed when she just opened her eyes. She vaguely remembered that she was really sleepy at that time. She just wanted to squint for a while, but somehow she really fell asleep.

    There will be silence around here, she is the only one in the empty carriage, where is your husband?

    Lin Mengqiu's first reaction when she got up was to look for Shen Che, but as soon as she made a noise, Hongxing's voice came from outside, "Master is awake?" Only then did

    she know that the carriage had returned to the palace and was parked in the backyard.

    Hong Xing carefully helped her off the horse, and before she could stand still, she couldn't wait to ask: "What time is it now? How long have I been asleep? Where is your son?

    " The crown prince has an errand to go out of the palace, and I told you to rest well and come back when you are done with your work." It was getting

    late when she left the palace from the crown prince, and she went to Dali Temple again, and it was true that she did not sleep for a long time .

    Shen Che just went to Dali Temple on purpose to find some clues. Someone plotted against him and the queen, and he will never let him go lightly. He must have gone to investigate this matter.

    Although Lin Mengqiu knew that it was impossible for Shen Che to utter the words 'good rest', the last half of the sentence was probably added by Hong Xing to make her happy.

    But she must have been mentioned, and she was already satisfied just thinking about it.

    "Go back and change your clothes before going to Chunxi Hall."

    When she came back from the palace, she was supposed to visit the old concubine and convey the empress's care for her old lady, so she went back to the backyard and changed into ordinary clothes, combing a comfortable and simple dress. Don't forget to cover the wound on the corner of the lips.

    When she arrived at Chunxi Hall, Mrs. Chen was having dinner with the old lady, seeing her coming back, she hurriedly took her to eat at the same table affectionately.

    "There are a lot of rules in the palace. You must be tired today. Look, it's only been half a day and your face is pointy." The old concubine picked a spring bamboo shoot for her and looked at her lovingly.

    "It's really uncomfortable to enter the palace for the first time, but the empress is kind and loves the younger generation, and treats me very well." "I

    told you a long time ago, the empress is the most kind, and you are well-behaved. I must like you when I see you." What about Che'er? Why didn't you come back with you?"

    As soon as Shen Che was mentioned, Lin Mengqiu noticed that Chen's eyes on the opposite side changed a little, and he turned the words that had come to his lips, "The son is busy with business, grandson It's inconvenient for the daughter-in-law to ask more questions."

    "You're right, your majesty values ​​Che'er and relies on him for everything, which is a good thing. The Nanyang Palace will rely on Che'er in the future, but I'm going to wrong you. He's a newlywed But he always runs outside."

    "My son serves the country and the people, and the granddaughter-in-law is proud of it, and I don't feel wronged." The

    old concubine looked at her with more and more loving eyes, but Chen Shi couldn't help but feel a little bit uncontrollable. curse.