Chapter 92

Chapter 92 Empress Cao

    When King Nanyang woke up, his eyes were pitch black and he couldn't see anything, and he couldn't even move his body.

    He clearly remembered that at that time, with a few guards, he found a snow-covered downhill path, and was about to go back and lead people to explore again, when he found that the guards around him fell down one by one, and he also suddenly lost consciousness. .

    Shen Hongyi didn't know who did it, let alone how long he had been in a coma, and where he was at the moment. He could only rely on his years of experience in leading soldiers and adventures to move his fingers slowly, trying to find life.

    Until I heard someone talking from outside, "Madam, it's time for you to eat, if you don't use it all the time, your phoenix body will not be able to hold it, now the prince is missing again, everyone is panicking, everyone is counting on you Already."

    Ma'am? Besides Empress Cao, are there any other empresses here?

    Before he could think about it, he heard a familiar voice, "Leave it for now, I will use it later, you all go down, I want to rest alone, light the soothing incense, and let Liang My lord, come to see me."

    Master Liang is the minister of the Ministry of Rites, and this time he is in charge of offering sacrifices to the ancestors. After Nanyang King disappeared, he was the highest official, and all the burdens fell on him.

    Soon after, the voice of the palace lady carrying things out was heard. After the door was closed, Empress Cao got up and walked towards the inner room.

    She first slowly bent over to light the incense, her fingers gently floating the smoke, and then Shen Hongyi heard her footsteps getting closer.

    But the only thing he could move was his eyes. His fingers moved with difficulty, and then fell heavily. He had already noticed that something was wrong. It should be because he was in a coma and was given something that made him unable to move. He was still not sure about the voice, he was afraid that speaking rashly would attract dangerous people.

    At this moment, he wanted to know what Empress Cao was going to do.

    Soon, he saw the light, the lid in front of his eyes was opened, and the appearance of Empress Cao appeared in front of him.

    But what she saw was Shen Hongyi who was sleeping with his eyes closed, and she didn't show the slightest surprise, but leaned over the wooden coffin, and stretched out her fingers to touch his cheek.

    From the brow bone down, he traced his facial features bit by bit, until the thin lips did not stop.

    Shen Hongyi finally opened his eyes unbearably, with puzzlement and anger in his eyes, his suppressed voice seemed to be roaring from his throat.

    "Queen, what do you want to do?"

    It was only then that Shen Hongyi could see clearly that he was lying in a wooden coffin, the lid of which was closed just now, no wonder it was pitch black and he couldn't see anything.

    Empress Cao was totally ignorant of his anger and bewilderment, and she bent her eyes and smiled, "I knew you had woken up a long time ago, and you are still the same as before. After so many years, what do I want to do, A Yi? I don’t know?”

    “Why are you so obsessed? I thought you should have understood. It was impossible for us twenty years ago, and it is even more impossible for us now.”

    Her smile froze in an instant, as if she had been stabbed in a sore spot, and she suddenly became furious When she got up, she overturned the open vase beside her in an instant, and the shattered porcelain splashed on the back of her hand, and she didn't even notice the bleeding.