Chapter 84

Chapter 84 He was walking towards her step by step. ...

    From that day on, Jiang He seemed to be a different person. He no longer locked himself in his room to study medical skills every day, but worried about Shen Che's legs all day long holding a medical book.

    Originally, he regarded Shen Che as an ordinary patient, and he was able to try various methods in a deflected manner, and he could also use toad venom like that day.

    But Shen Che transformed into the husband-in-law of his precious niece. If he really made a mistake because of his bold medication, Lin Mengqiu would hate him for the rest of his life.

    He has already lost all his close relatives, and he must never lose Lin Mengqiu again. Whether it is medicine or acupuncture, he will try again and again to confirm that there will be no mistakes before he dares to use it for Shen Che.

    Lin Mengqiu is not blind, she can feel that others treat her well.

    She also saw Jiang He's cautiousness and prudence, knowing that he sincerely wanted to cure Shen Che, so she put down her guard and sincerely wanted to do something for him.

    After thinking about it, she couldn't do anything, so she wanted to recite the rest of the medical book silently, but Jiang He saw it and snatched the pen and ink from her hand in a hurry.

    "Sitting for a long time is not good for your health, and keeping silent is too exhausting. Your mother was weak back then. Although you are healthier than her, giving birth is a hell, you still need to be careful."

    Lin Mengqiu didn't know whether to laugh or cry, and he didn't feel tired while sitting and writing, but Jiang He was too careful when he used his brain, he almost regarded her as fragile porcelain.

    At night, the two leaned together. Thinking of this, Lin Mengqiu couldn't help mumbling, but Shen Che wrapped his arms around her waist, and kissed her forehead softly, "He's right, you should listen to the doctor in everything." Yes."

    These two people were clearly at war before, but they didn't expect to feel a little bit of sympathy for each other in just a few days, and they were locked in the pharmacy day and night facing each other every day. Could it be that after getting along for a long time, even the barriers disappeared?

    Lin Mengqiu leaned in his arms, pouted, stretched out his finger and poked his chest lightly, "When did you get so close with him? Why are you still helping him talk." Although Lin Mengqiu already believed that he

    was Jiang Yu'er's daughter still couldn't call out her uncle to a person she just met. She admitted that she was not decisive enough in the matter of her life experience.

    She wanted to wait a little longer, at least go back to Beijing to find her father, and ask him face to face.

    Shen Che took her finger, rubbed it gently on his lips, then took a bite, looking at her with tenderness in his eyes, it wasn't that he recognized Jiang He so much, it was just that they had a common desire guardian.

    "Maybe we have the same state of mind."

    When facing Lin Mengqiu, their thoughts were surprisingly consistent.

    They stayed in Yaowang Valley for nearly two months. Every few days, Dongqing would meet with Hongxing to get some clothes, fruits and vegetables, but did not let anyone else enter the valley, only saying that they were still healing.

    After Shen Che learned that he was poisoned, he no longer trusted anyone except Lin Mengqiu. In fact, he had already noticed some things, but he just didn't want to face the truth.