Chapter 70

Chapter 70 Little Liar

    Shen Che lowered his head to look at Lin Mengqiu in his arms, she was looking at him with wet eyes and aggrieved, her small mouth was pouted angrily, although her face was angry and ignoring others, but this little hand was tightly clutching His skirt.

    How can someone really want to push away the meeting like this, it is clear that she is reluctant in her heart, Shen Che is both distressed and sweet to see.

    "Who said something in front of you?" After thinking about it, Lin Mengqiu would not be so angry if it was just about him talking to Chen Yueyao, it must be something happened when he was not around.

    Mrs. Luo is an elder after all, she is just angry in her heart, it is always inappropriate to gossip about people behind their backs, so Lin Mengqiu shook her head.

    "No, it's just that I'm narrow-minded, and I don't want anyone to get close to you."

    "Lying again." Since Lin Mengqiu confessed, Shen Che has mastered the details of her lying. , Then he must be lying, and he was careless before, and he didn't even find out.

    Since she can't speak ill of others, and can't lie to him, Lin Mengqiu can only simply keep quiet, and she can't be forced to speak.

    Shen Che was just guessing at first, but now he is more sure. Someone really said something to her, and his eyes immediately turned cold.

    He was not willing to touch someone, yet he dared to be angry with her.

    "Ah Si." If she didn't say it, someone else would.

    Seeing that he was really angry, Lin Mengqiu was afraid that Ah Si would make Shen Che even more angry if he thought it was a serious matter, so he quickly pulled his lapel and told the whole story in a low voice.

    "In fact, the old lady did not say anything wrong, and she was also kind. There are not many concubines in the backyard, so I shouldn't hold you back."

    Lin Mengqiu said in a lower voice, with bitterness in his mouth, knowing in his heart that it was the same thing. , It's another thing to really say it in front of him.

    "These things, what I should have done, is that I didn't do well enough, I, I should..."

    She couldn't go on anymore, and it was more uncomfortable than killing her to let her say something against her heart, such as taking a concubine for Shen Che.

    Of course, Shen Che didn't give her a chance to continue talking.

    He directly took her hand, turned around and went out with a cold face, Lin Mengqiu was still immersed in his own thoughts, with tears in his eyes, before he could react, he dragged her away.

    "Husband, where are you going?"

    "Of course to vent your anger."

    Lin Mengqiu's face was flushed, and he quickly stopped him, "Forget it, I won't be angry anymore, and she is an elder, how can she contradict her?" What about the elders?"

    "She is your kind of elder, the elders are respected, does she look like an elder? She can't manage her own affairs well, and with such a long hand, she can manage whether others take concubines or not.

    If she really has the ability, she should let Mrs. Luo take fewer concubines. No one in the capital knows that Mrs. Luo is already over sixty years old, and the concubine gave him a young son. Now I really should congratulate this old lady, the bastard and the concubine. The great-grandson will set up the full moon banquet together, and save the guests from giving gifts twice."