Chapter 85

Chapter 85 Returning to Beijing

    Lin Mengqiu looked at the person in front of her with teary eyes, she felt that she was dreaming, otherwise how could the scene in the dream appear.

    Her god, stood up again.

    In order to catch her, Shen Che hit the ground with one knee, making a crisp sound, his brows were tightened in pain, but he didn't let go of the hand holding her, as if he had nothing but her in his eyes.

    "Archer, am I dreaming?" Lin Mengqiu would seldom call him that, and occasionally when he was in a state of confusion, he would hug him and yell at him, from husband to brother, until he called out his favorite title.

    She always felt that there was an unequal relationship between the two. He had saved her three times, each time between life and death, and she was willing to look up to him forever.

    But there is a little girl living in her heart, longing to grow up with him, to be able to call him, Archer, in a fair way.

    Lin Mengqiu thought it was a dream, so she stretched out her fingers to touch his leg, but the strange thing was that what she touched was no longer cold and temperatureless, but warm, just like every normal person's. same leg.

    But can you feel body temperature in your dreams?

    She hugged his leg, as if thinking of something, she recklessly lifted his trouser leg up, revealing the scarred skin.

    Lin Mengqiu's tears that had been stopped fell down again in an instant, and fell on Shen Che's lap.

    If it was before, Shen Che would have been unconscious, but today, he felt it, the tears scalded across his skin and hit his heart.

    "Qiu'er, it's not a dream."

    He stood up slowly holding Lin Mengqiu, and led her forward.

    Although she walked very slowly, every step was firm, like a toddler who was reluctant to stop and turned around in front of her, as if to make up for all the roads she hadn't traveled in the past few years.

    Lin Mengqiu was led by him, followed his footsteps, and finally woke up belatedly.

    It turned out that she wasn't dreaming, Shen Che's leg really healed.

    She was happy before crying, and the crying became louder and louder, as if she wanted to vent the grief and anger in her heart in one breath, and she couldn't stop it.

    The one who made such a big noise even drew Jiang He out, probably because Shen Che's leg was healed, and he was here to bully his precious niece.

    But when he came over, he saw that the two were standing opposite each other, one was crying loudly, the other was coaxing at a loss, and he knew that this was a play between young lovers, but he still coughed lightly twice, and pointed at Shen Che from a distance. Legs shook his head in disapproval.

    Only then did Shen Che remember Jiang He's warning just before he came out.

    His legs are indeed able to walk, but they have not recovered. His current state can indeed be said to be that of a child who has just learned to walk. He needs to be more carefully cared for and continue to receive medical treatment. If he is injured again, it will be impossible to save him. up.

    Shen Che was dazzled by joy, otherwise he would never have been so reckless with his calm and reserved temperament.

    Seeing that he understood, Jiang He smiled and shook his head and went back to rest. He was no different from a young man, he hadn't closed his eyes much after six or seven days of suffering, and his spirit was tense all the time, lest he might make a mistake.