Chapter 93

Chapter 93 Solving (Part 1)

    Lianniang was pregnant for more than four months at that time, if she was not afraid of her life being in danger, she would not have taken the risk to leave the valley.

    It was precisely because there were traces of outsiders there, and they were still members of the imperial court, that they were likely to be discovered again, so they packed up their belongings and trekked across mountains and rivers to find a new place to settle down.

    Originally thought that fleeing to the foot of Jingshan Mountain, away from the turmoil of the imperial city, should be able to give birth to the child well.

    It was true at the beginning, the folk customs here are simple and honest, and the county magistrate's governance is also peaceful and peaceful, it is an Amuro place.

    The couple exchanged silver with the prey they hunted and the medicinal materials in the mountains, and built a hut on the edge of the town. The neighbors around them were also very friendly. They also lived a fulfilling and happy life. Living here, you don't have to flee everywhere.

    Finally, last month, Lianniang gave birth to a baby safely, and named him Kang'er, hoping that he would grow up healthy and healthy.

    It was like the calm before the storm. Their peaceful days came to an abrupt end half a month ago. The tranquility that was like a paradise was broken. The county magistrate led the whole city to kneel to welcome the phoenix. The queen and Nanyang king were going to Jingshan Worship to heaven and ancestors.

    These two people who caused them to flee everywhere unexpectedly appeared, and they were still so close to them.

    Even though the queen and Nanyang king had already gone up the mountain, no one found out who they were for the time being, but the guards still stayed in the city, and there would be a crisis at any time, so Mu Tian planned to leave that night.

    It was Lianniang who persuaded him, "If we leave now, we will definitely be discovered. The most dangerous place is the safest, so we should wait." They patiently waited for the

    opportunity, but they didn't expect the once-in-a-century The heavy snow fell suddenly, and Kanger fell ill again, which completely cut off their hope of leaving.

    Not only did they have to worry about food shortages, but they also had to guard against raids by officers and soldiers at any time. Every day was extremely tormented until they heard that the prince of Nanyang came to welcome Fengjia with food and grass.

    Lianniang is going to take a gamble, although this secret is related to King Nanyang, but if she doesn't gamble, she will have to wait for her death.

    Only then did the adventure attract Shen Che, and handed over the old jade pendant. The couple lived long enough, and every day was stolen from them. They were never afraid of death. They just felt sorry for the newborn child, who was innocent. of.

    It just so happened that Shen Che did not take Yuan Li with him on a whim tonight. Looking at the two people in front of him, he pondered for a moment and retreated all the guards.

    "You have a favor with me. I have promised, and I will never go back on it."

    Lianniang was ready to die, and when she heard Shen Che's words, she wept with joy, she actually won the bet.

    "Speak."

    Lianniang repeatedly confirmed that there was no one around before she confessed her identity, "The criminal woman and Mu Tian escaped from the palace, and they are still being hunted down. The people who hunted us down It's the queen."