Chapter 50

Chapter 50 She wants to tell Shen Che that she is Lin Meng...

    Lin Mengqiu's body was falling rapidly, she wanted to catch Shen Che beside her, but the mud, rocks and sand mixed the two of them for life, until her head hit a boulder, and then she fell into a coma completely.

    During the period of unconsciousness, she had a very long dream. In the dream, Shen Che led a man covered in blood into the palace. He sat in front of the palace and was surrounded by flames and fighting behind him. His eyes were red, With blood smeared on his face, he looks like a demon king who has fallen into the devil's way, which makes people frightened.

    At that time, the old concubine and the prince had died of illness one after another, and he had nothing to do with this world. He rushed out in blood, rushed into the palace, and yelled at a figure behind him in a hoarse voice, almost crying: "Why do you want to do this?" Do? Why?"

    The wind blew through the bead curtain, making a crisp sound, the person inside couldn't see clearly, and couldn't hear the person's reply, only vaguely saw that the person was wearing an imperial robe.

    Even through dreams, Lin Mengqiu could feel the despair and madness that Shen Che revealed at that time. He is such a kind-hearted person, and when he lost his mind, he was still struggling and suffering in his heart. He was not only destroying this world, but also destroy yourself.

    Who, who caused him to get sick, made him abandon himself, and then the fallen devil did the king-killing and killing thing.

    Is it His Majesty or Your Majesty.

    His Majesty was kind to him. He was the youngest general in this dynasty. When he fell into the quagmire, he still trusted him and asked him to investigate the case and keep his personal guards.

    The empress has a blood relationship with him. She is his only aunt. After he lost his mother, she gave him maternal love, taught him tenacity, and made him firmly be himself.

    No matter who it is, it will be a complete subversion to him.

    She wanted to go forward and hug him, and wanted to tell him that no one was there, and that she would accompany him, whether it was becoming a fairy or meeting a demon, she was always there.

    It was this force that urged her to open her heavy eyes.

    When Lin Mengqiu just woke up, she was still a little confused and uncomfortable, not knowing where she was, but the pain all over her body made her remember quickly.

    A lot of killers came, they were outnumbered, and she and Shen Che fell into the cliff, which was probably the bottom of the valley, and she didn't know how long she had been in a coma, but it was still bright, and it looked more like early morning , Could it be that she has been in a coma all day.

    Looking around is full of strange rocks in the jungle, but she fell into a pile of dead wood and weeds. It rained the day before yesterday, and the ground in the valley was still wet. All the trees on it were broken.

    It must be because of the buffer of these trees that she survived when she fell into a wet place full of weeds, and her injuries were not serious, only the head was hit by a boulder, which would cause blood The bleeding was gone, and the other wounds were on her back. She couldn't see clearly and could only feel the pain. Fortunately, her hands and feet were only slightly scratched, and she could still move freely.

    After she sat up while leaning on the boulder and saw the surrounding environment clearly, she suddenly remembered, Shen Che!

    She fell to the bottom of the cliff together with Shen Che, and she survived by luck. What about him, he is in a wheelchair and his legs are inconvenient. If it wasn't for protecting her, he would have escaped long ago. She was the one who dragged him down.