Chapter 69

Chapter 69 This is her husband, how can he be with...

    Lin Mengqiu clutched her numb palms, her cheeks blushed, and watched Shen Che leave the courtyard before returning to the house to sort out trivial matters.

    After summer, ice is used everywhere in the house, but there is a certain amount of ice in the ice cellar, which requires her, the head of the house, to plan and deal with it.

    After working hard all morning, it is considered that everything is arranged properly. There is only one elder in the house, the old concubine. Although it is said that she does not need to make up her mind every morning and evening, as long as Shen Che is not at home, Lin Mengqiu will spare time to accompany the old concubine. meal.

    Just as she was about to leave today, Lufu whispered in her ear: "Master, Chunxi Hall has a guest." The

    guest was an old friend of the old concubine, Lin Mengqiu didn't know her, but her granddaughter, Lin Mengqiu, just I met that peacock-like lady Luo Shanshan in the palace.

    It was Mrs. Luo who came, she and the old concubine had been close friends for many years before entering the palace.

    It's just that one married into Luo's family and became the eldest daughter-in-law, and the other entered the palace as a concubine. During this period, they hadn't seen each other for many years, that is, the old concubine only had the opportunity to communicate frequently after she left the palace.

    Lin Mengqiu's first impression of Luo Shanshan was not good, she was too high-sighted, her eyes were too straightforward, which made people feel uncomfortable.

    In addition, she knew the story of the prince and Su He preconceivedly, and hoped that they would have a good result, and Luo Shanshan obviously wanted to go to the position of the princess, so this would not be a bad marriage.

    So when she heard that Mrs. Luo was coming, she first asked Luo Shanshan if she was with her, and when she found out, she prepared a ceremony and went to Chunxi Hall.

    As soon as he entered the room, he saw an old lady in a purple dress sitting beside the old concubine, wearing a mop on her head, talking and laughing with the old concubine. Although her hair was gray, her complexion was still rosy and energetic.

    After thinking about it, I understood that the Luo family was booming, and Luo Shanshan had the best chance of marrying the prince among all the ladies. Everything went well, and the old lady naturally looked good.

    "Hey, this is the granddaughter-in-law you often mention, come closer and let my old lady have a look."

    Thinking of the look in Luo Shanshan's eyes last time, Lin Mengqiu raised his spirits a hundred times, and showed his most appropriate manner to ask politely.

    "Mengyuan greets the old lady."

    "What a good boy, he looks so good, no wonder you like it so much, old sister, even I am happy when I see it."

    Mrs. Luo's tone was kind, and she didn't say anything. Lin Mengqiu heaved a sigh of relief at the unkind look, thinking that he judged others with a villain's heart, and his complexion became calmer and more natural.

    Before Lin Mengqiu came, the two elders were chatting about the juniors in the family. In other words, they were not able to talk about major affairs in the court. When they got together, they could only talk about the children and the secrets of the house.

    "Two nights ago, my eldest grandson's wife gave birth to a fat boy. That little baby is so cute. If I hadn't slept well these days and my hands and feet were weak, I would also want to hug my great-grandson.