Chapter 78

Chapter 78 Husband is the Best

    Lin Mengqiu's pregnancy condition is not good, it can even be said to be in the poor category.

    After being diagnosed with pregnancy, she ate whatever she wanted, and her preferences also changed. Before she got pregnant, she liked fish and shrimp, especially tofu crucian carp soup and crunchy fried squirrel crucian carp. Can't even smell it.

    When the crucian carp soup was served for the first time, she covered her mouth and ran out. Not only could she not eat anything, she even vomited up all her breakfast. Her little face was pale with tears streaming down her cheeks. Then pick it up.

    Even taking him with him didn't make much use. He summoned all the cooks in the mansion to change them in turn, but it didn't have any effect.

    Lin Mengqiu was also anxious, if she didn't want to eat before, that's fine, at most she was weak, but now she still has one in her belly, even if she doesn't think about herself, she has to think about her child.

    She was also afraid that Shen Che would worry about it, so even if she felt uncomfortable, she would force herself to eat, and naturally she would throw up whatever she ate.

    Two days later, the little face became thinner and Shen Che's face became more and more gloomy, and the whole house was covered with dark clouds. In those few days, there was no one who spoke loudly, and the small courtyard was surrounded by silence. .

    The Nanyang Prince's Mansion is short of everything, except silver, and everything that she can name can be obtained for her.

    But Lin Mengqiu didn't have the desire to eat at all, and after he put too much pressure on himself, as long as he thought about eating, he felt painful.

    Later, in order not to eat, she began to pretend to be asleep, and when she was found, she pulled his sleeves and confessed her mistake with tears in her eyes. She felt both guilty and painful, and sometimes she even didn't want to give birth.

    It wasn't until now that she realized how great it is to be a mother, and even the hatred for Song Shi in her heart was diluted. If Song Shi was really her own mother, she shouldn't have been born because of the pain of being pregnant for ten months. hate her.

    As soon as she cried, Shen Che also felt distressed, hugged her and gently comforted her, "No one dares to force you to eat, if you don't want to eat, we will not eat."

    The more Shen Che treated her tenderly, the sadder she became, biting her lower lip and weeping, hugging him tightly, afraid that he would eat some fruits and vegetables every day if he was worried, no matter how much he would not be able to swallow.

    For this reason, Shen Che not only went to the palace to ask Empress Cao for two royal cooks, but also sent someone to visit Lin's house, thinking that maybe she missed the taste of the original home.

    After the Lin family's cook came, Lin Mengqiu was indeed willing to eat. Although he still didn't eat much, he had eaten anyway.

    Until one day, there was a sour bamboo shoot on the dining table, which was taken by the maid by mistake, and it was a side dish prepared by the back kitchen for herself, because it didn't look good and didn't plan to serve it to the masters.

    Unexpectedly, Lin Mengqiu, who hadn't voluntarily wanted to eat for a long time, actually moved his chopsticks. And it can be seen that it is not forced, but really wants to eat, but in the blink of an eye, half a plate of sour bamboo shoots has entered the stomach.     This dish is not only sour and spicy, but Shen Che has always wanted to suit her taste. Recently, all the dishes served are southern dishes, which can be regarded as driving the cook to a corner, thinking about what else to cook every day.     But who would have thought that a person like Lin Mengqiu who doesn't like spicy food or sour food would suddenly eat this sour bamboo shoot.     Even though he was secretly sticking out his tongue, he still couldn't help lowering his chopsticks frequently. Shen Che instantly became happy when he saw it, and Yunyun smiled for the first time in days, rewarding the cook with a hundred taels of gold.     But I couldn't help being curious, this thing that looks like it doesn't have the color and fragrance, is it really delicious?     Wanting to move her chopsticks to taste it, Lin Mengqiu pouted and stared at her, "Husband has it himself, why do you want to snatch it from me?"     The appetite she had found so hard, even Shen Che was not willing to share it.     After coaxing it, he tasted it, but as soon as he took it, Shen Che was frowned by the hot and sour taste. Is such a sour taste a dish?     "Aren't you afraid of spicy food, why aren't you afraid of this?" Fortunately, he still wanted to cater to her taste, avoiding all hot and sour things, who would have thought that she would like them.     Lin Mengqiu also felt strange, "It's very spicy, but I still want to eat it because it tastes good."