Chapter 61

Chapter 61 Surprise

    When the letter was delivered to the palace, the crown prince was having dinner with the empress.

    Ever since Concubine Shu's accident and Concubine Hui entered the cold palace, Emperor Cheng seldom summoned his concubine to sleep with him, and occasionally visited Concubine Xian, most of the time he stayed in Qianqing Palace and Empress Cao's Kunning Palace.

    Today, the prince just came to greet Empress Cao and ran into Emperor Cheng, who took away the fourth prince who was raised in Kunning Palace, and the four of them had dinner harmoniously and warmly.

    Since it was sent from Shen Jingchen's residence, Emperor Cheng regarded it as an ordinary letter from home and didn't take it to heart, so he asked the chief eunuch to put it aside and continue to eat.

    After dinner, when he sat drinking tea, the prince reminded him that he remembered that there was still this letter, and when he opened it with a smile, his expression changed.

    But Emperor Cheng got angry first and then laughed, with a strange look on his face.

    Empress Cao and the prince who were accompanying them exchanged glances, and neither of them spoke rashly until they knew exactly what happened.

    Emperor Cheng's own brother's relationship was not good, so he was the most taboo of fighting between brothers. Fortunately, the crown prince never cared about the affairs between several brothers. Seeing this, he was not curious what happened to Shen Jingchen, he just sipped his tea and sat upright.

    Unexpectedly, Emperor Cheng handed the letter to Empress Cao, "Empress also take a look, this matter is not easy for me to handle." Is

    there anything that His Majesty can't handle?

    Empress Cao was puzzled, she took the letter with a smile, her expression changed after reading it, she raised her eyebrows respectfully and bowed to Emperor Cheng, and said: "The concubine pleads for

    that ineffective nephew. "

    The prince has been observing the empress, thinking about what happened in his heart. Seeing Empress Cao like this, although he doesn't know what happened, he can guess that it has something to do with Shen Che, and he committed a crime.

    Even Empress Cao stood up to plead guilty. As the eldest son, he naturally couldn't escape, so he also stood up to plead guilty.

    It's just that as soon as he left his seat and got up, Emperor Cheng laughed first, and even helped the queen up himself. It seemed that he was really laughing, "Why should the queen be so serious about the children's fights? I let the queen see it to be trustworthy." Empress."

    Come on, the crown prince can probably guess what happened now, it must be these two people who did it, and it was Shen Che who beat Shen Jingchen.

    In fact, I have experienced this kind of thing too many times since I was a child. Shen Che's urination is outstanding and eye-catching, but he never hides his clumsiness.

    When he was in the Imperial College, he often fought with people, especially Xu Mingjie from the eldest princess's family. He knew that Shen Che was not easy to provoke, but he always had a short memory.     Of course, Shen Che was not the one who caused trouble or was injured. He didn't take these people seriously at all. He didn't take the initiative to cause trouble, but he was never afraid of trouble. It was just that in the end, if someone got hurt, he would go to the queen to complain.     After a long time, they all knew that Shen Che was not easy to mess with, and they all learned to be good, so there were fewer such things.     But his two younger brothers have always walked around Shen Che, so they really didn't expect that they would fall into his hands this time.     Shen Jing'an looked at his mother's empress with a headache, and couldn't help laughing, it was really interesting.     Over there, Empress Cao was still in a dilemma: "Your Majesty, don't worry about me. Since Che'er injured Jingchen, it was his fault, and my concubine will not cover it up." Seeing her seriousness, Emperor Cheng comforted her instead     . Come on, "I watched Che'er grow up too. His temperament has indeed been a bit strange in the past two years, but he never made mistakes in major matters. It must be that the second child made a mistake and bumped into his hands. Don't worry. The letter said that he had already left for Beijing, and everything will be discussed after he comes back.” Cheng     Emperor helped Empress Cao to sit down again, and seeing that she was still looking sleepy, he lost the intention of sitting for a long time, and held hands with the crown prince. After talking for a while, they returned to Qianqing Palace.     After Emperor Cheng left, Shen Jing'an stepped forward to comfort Empress Cao softly: "Since father and emperor can say that, he doesn't mean to blame Archer, and empress mother doesn't have to worry too much."