Chapter 42

Chapter 42 He will let the Chen family be buried with Lin Mengqiu...

    When Lin Mengqiu saw Shen Shaoyi at the gate of the courtyard, he knew that he had been tricked, and met Hong Xing's eyes. After a while, no matter who had the chance, he would run away first. It is useless to be trapped here.

    After being ambushed by bandits on the road when she was twelve years old, she had a high fever all night when she returned home. In a daze, she seemed to have heard her parents arguing in front of her bed.

    When she woke up again, she only knew that her father was afraid that her reputation would be damaged, so he tried his best to suppress the matter, saying that there were only attendants and gifts in the car and no girl from the Lin family. It wasn't until before returning to Beijing that the fourth cousin blushed and said that she had made an excellent marriage, that she didn't know that her mother had made the fourth cousin pretend to be the person in the carriage that day.

    She couldn't figure out why, and she didn't want her parents to worry about the quarrel anymore. After the accident, she often reflected in the room, and she didn't panic when things happened. On the premise of preventing the other party from succeeding, she tried to delay as much as possible, and then took the opportunity to escape.

    Knowing that she was cheated, Mrs. Chen would definitely fight back sooner or later, and this was within her expectation. The only thing she didn't expect was that Mrs. Chen would be so impatient, and even cooperated with Shen Shaoyi to do it directly in the mansion.

    Instead, it caught her off guard.

    But she calmed down quickly. As long as she delays, even if she can't escape, the people in the small courtyard should find out that she is missing. By then, they will definitely find out that she left from Chen's courtyard, and maybe they can find her here.

    "Sister-in-law doesn't seem surprised when she sees me?" Shen Shaoyi was dressed in white today, holding a folding fan in her hand artfully, but no matter how you look at it, that smile seems to have malicious intentions.

    As he approached step by step, Lin Mengqiu didn't bother to take the effort to hide, and waited for him leisurely.

    "Second brother has something to ask, so he will come to me sooner or later, so why should he be surprised?"

    Lin Mengqiu didn't show it, but her fingers were touching the hairpin in her sleeve. Fortunately, she never slacked off for a day. Bring this sharp weapon with you.

    Shen Shaoyi waved the folding fan and squinted her eyes and smiled, "Sister-in-law is really different from those vulgar fans. No wonder even the eldest brother treats sister-in-law differently, but I don't know if sister-in-law can continue to remain calm for a while." His words were soft

    , Listening to it made one feel chills down the spine, Hong Xing beside her was gritting her teeth and ready to blow his dog's head at any time, but it was Lin Mengqiu who gave her a look to calm her down.

    "I just don't understand one thing. The second brother is a smart person. Why did he choose this place, and why did he put down his dignity to cooperate with the Chen family?"

    Shen Shaoyi raised her eyebrows, and blinked her affectionate eyes, "Sister-in-law If you want to procrastinate, you don’t have to worry too much, the reason why I chose to do it today is because I know that my elder brother will not come back.”

    Lin Mengqiu was not flustered, but understood why he did this. .

    It turned out that he knew that Shen Che was not in the mansion these few days, and that she was very vigilant. It would be difficult to lure her out of the mansion, but it would be better to do the opposite. Everyone knows how dangerous the people in the mansion are, so he just did it.