Chapter 68

Chapter 68

    In the early morning of the second day, just as Shen Che got up and put on his outer robe behind the screen, he heard movement from the back room, so he looked in, and saw Lin Mengqiu had already put on his outer coat and followed him out dimly.

    "Why did you wake up? It's still early, and you should lie down more if you don't feel well. There are people taking care of the affairs of the house, so don't be in a hurry."

    Lin Mengqiu also didn't sleep well last night. It was so early in the morning, I didn't expect to run into him and didn't leave.

    "But I want to have breakfast with you." Lin Mengqiu woke up when she saw him, put on her embroidered shoes, and was afraid that he would leave, so she hurried to his side, pulled him and acted coquettishly in a low voice.

    She had just woken up, and there was still a little nasal sound in her voice, coupled with her habitual soft tone, it sounded delicate and soft, even Bailian Steel was softened by her to the point of being soft around her fingers.

    Shen Che's cold and stern eyebrows were also tinged with a little warmth, with a smile in his eyes, he gently held her palm, "Worry about me?"

    Although Lin Mengqiu was exposed, but Lin Mengqiu didn't feel ashamed. Worried, nodded and refused to let him go.

    He got up early, and it was still some time before he went out, thinking that he would be busy after returning to Beijing, and it was true that he had not been able to eat with her for a long time, so he let Ah Si serve her favorite breakfast.

    Other people’s homes are full of bird’s nest and old duck soup, but Lin Mengqiu loves soy milk, steamed buns filled with soup, and steamed buns with red dates, made in the shape of bunnies, there are four in a small drawer, Lin Mengqiu’s appetite is small, he can only eat one and a half , and put the rest into Shen Che's bowl.

    "It's too sweet, what's so good about this kind of food?"

    Shen Che frowned, staring at the small steamed buns in the bowl with worry, even if he was asked to interrogate the prisoner, he might not be so worried.

    "If you don't eat it, it's a waste. Husband, why don't you try it?"

    Lin Mengqiu stuffed it into Shen Che's mouth while he was talking.

    The mouth is full of the sweetness of brown sugar and dates, not only sweet but also soft, which is what little girls like to eat.

    But Lin Mengqiu was still looking at him eagerly, and asked expectantly: "Is it delicious?"

    The unpalatable sentence was swallowed into his stomach together with the steamed bun, and he hummed lightly, and sure enough, Lin Mengqiu became happy. The eyebrows and eyes are curved like a crescent moon and are as cute.

    The corners of Shen Che's mouth also rose, that's all, she didn't sleep well last night and was worried about him, so let's treat it as coaxing her.

    Looking at her patronizingly, he didn't know when to look down again, the few pieces on the plate had all entered his stomach.

    It can be seen that as the old saying goes, 'you can eat with beauty', you will not be deceived by sincerity.

    After breakfast, Yuan Li appeared outside the door according to the time, and Lin Mengqiu reluctantly sent him to the outside of the courtyard.

    "Husband, you have to come back safely, I'll wait for you at home."

    "Okay."

    Shen Che enjoyed the feeling of someone waiting for him to go home and caring about him, with a faint smile in his eyes.