♡10♡

°*°*°*°*°*°

°*°*°*°*°*°

Mrs Kim didn't expect to welcome a sobbing Taewon in a very panicked Mr Kim's arms. It never happened before. Taewon never cries if it's not related to their family or most importantly his dad.

But today seeing him crying was enough to clench her heart painfully. She was quick enough to take the trembling little one in her embrace trying to console him.

Mrs Kim looked at her husband with a questioning gaze who sighed sadly and explained how Taewon saw Jungkook on the road and now wants to go to him.

She gulped while eyeing Taewon who was hiccuping on her shoulder. The both elders tried to somehow sooth him and console him but it was of no use because Taewon was repeating only one thing, chanting it like some mantras that he wants to go to his mama.

So here they were standing outside the kim corporation. The other two were scared to the core because if Taehyung got to know about it he would surely get angry but again they just couldn't let their baby cub cry too.

Mr Kim hid near Taehyung's office so that he could keep an eye on Taehyung, if he tried to go into Jungkook's department he would inform his wife whereas Mrs Kim took Taewon to jungkook.

Mrs Kim crouched down in front of her grandson who was looking at her with his big almond eyes glowing with excitement and eagerness to see his mama. She cupped his chubby cheeks with her hands.

"Granny will be waiting here, go inside and meet him ok?" She said softly caressing his cheeks.

Taewon was quick enough to nod his head. "Okie mom can wonnie go now?"

She smiled and kissed his head before nodding her head. Taewon squealed cutely and instantly made his way to the eternal male who was immersed in his laptop doing his work.

Taewon's lips were stretched wide forming a big boxy smile as his smol feet were rushing towards jungkook. He was so happy today. Finally he was seeing his mama after so many days.

"MAMA."

Jungkook's slender fingers stopped tapping on the laptop while his eyes widened hearing the familiar babish voice.

'Wonnie?' Was the only name that crossed his mind.

He hesitantly turned around to find an overly excited Taewon running to him and collided with his legs hugging them tightly. He gulped and glanced at the other employees who were busy gawking at them like hawks with widened eyes and jaws dropped to the floor.

Jungkook's cheeks started heating up because of the attention he was gaining. He wanted nothing but to disappear from there. He quickly picked the boy in his arms and dashed to a corner avoiding everyone around him.

Taewon rested his chin on Jungkook's shoulder and wrapped his arms around his neck, smiling in bliss. Being in his mama's arms in his warm embrace was what he was craving from so long now.