♡46♡

~♪♪✿•✿•✿•✿•✿♪♪~

~♪♪✿•✿•✿•✿•✿♪♪~

Love. Is it even real? If you ask Jungkook he will firmly decline it. There's nothing such a thing called love exists in this world. He never believed in love after his father left them for another woman.  

He was traumatized after that.

For him it's just a medium to lure a person in the trap called love and use them for their selfish desires. And at the end throw them away without any care. 

Just like Taehyung did to him. 

He never loved him. He just loved his body and used him until she came into their life.

Yeon Minsoo the worst nightmare of Jungkook's life which still haunts him and leaves him quivering in unbearable pain. She was the storm that came into his life to destroy his life and snatch his everything– his love, his Taehyung, from him.

Taehyung, his love, his reason to live, his world. Jungkook loved him unconditionally, lost his heart soul his whole being to him, trusted him more than anyone in the world.

In return Taehyung shattered the blind trust he had in him, crushed his undying faith under his feet mercilessly.

Moon. For Taehyung he was his moon, the only one in his dark universe who brightened his life with his presence. Without whom he would get lost in the darkness of the world. 

However he pushed that moon in the darkness leaving him with nothing.

Never knew he was walking on the thorny path carrying the fragile pieces of hope those were bound to shatter. 

He never believed in love he never wanted to fall in love ever but Taehyung made him believe that illusionist thing made him fall for him only to stab his back with the dagger of betrayal and leave him tormenting alone.

He still remembers that girl used to confidently claim how she will snatch Taehyung from him and make him hers. Even his college friends warned him that Taehyung would betray him. Yet nothing made him waver until he watched the soul trembling scene which till now not let him breath in peace.

Oh how he wished he never listen to them and went to that club. Maybe he couldn't have witnessed the terrifying sight which swept away the ground under his feet.

Because there on the bed Taehyung was laying naked making out with minsoo whom he ever claimed to hate. The same girl was lying under him without any piece of cloth on her body moaning his name shamelessly.

That was the last blow for Jungkook whose everything clashed right before his eyes. The horrible past started playing before him, but the only difference was he was seeing Taehyung instead of his father. That only worsened his trauma.