♡32♡

~•❥❥♪♪♪♪♪•~

~•❥❥♪♪♪♪♪•~

Taehyung leaned his body completely against the wall outside the room where Taewon was admitted. The loud cries of the two precious of his life from inside made him shut his welled up eyes with his heart clenching painfully in his chest. 

Mr Kim came running to them and shared the news that Taewon gained consciousness. It was Jungkook who went to meet Taewon first before Taehyung. While the older one willingly let him go because his son needed Jungkook only at that moment.

The little one had a hard time believing Jungkook was really there standing in front of him. But when Jungkook hugged him and cried, muttering sorrys for leaving him alone, that's when he realised his mama was really there.

That's it, the little one burst into tears and started babbling, scolding and complaining to his mama for leaving him alone with that scary unkie. Jungkook took every scolding and complaint, apologizing for each thing to his baby.

When Taewon finished babbling his heart out with a huge sulky pout adorning his baby lips he ordered his mama to lay down beside him and cuddle him.

And who was Jungkook to say no to his baby cub? He right away lays on the bed beside Taewon carefully putting his hand on the little one's torso, hugging him closer as much as possible.

And from then onwards both refused to let go of each other while hugging one another like there's no tomorrow.

The kim couple felt their hearts at ease witnessing the endearing sight before them as they were also present inside the room witnessing every heartfelt moment of the duo from the beginning.

While Taehyung was out consulting the doctor about his baby cub. The doctor assured him Taewon was all well but advised to take the boy out and spend a lot of time with him. It will help him divert his mind and recover fast.

"Mama ouchie." Taewon pouted, pointing at his hand, where the drip was still attached.

Jungkook's heart clenched, eyeing that painful needle pierced in his baby's soft skin. He can't tolerate a little scratch on his body and here his boy was going through so many painful things. He just wished to take away every pain from his little one.

"Just a little more cub then mama will kiss it better and shoo away my baby's ouchie. Ok?" He assured, baby talking with his son, kissing Taewon's other hand instead before caressing it tenderly.

"Okie." Taewon squealed slowly, with his droopy almond eyes.

"My strong boy mama loves his wonnie so much." The bunny boy gushed softly.

His fingers made their way to massage Taewon's scalp with the other hand gently patting his chest to lull him to sleep, noticing how the little one was forcing himself to stay awake.