♡39♡

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

Body leaning against the wall, hands grasping his sweater in a dead grip, low hisses escaping his mouth as warm tears trailed down his cheeks when the other male removed the dirt particle from his now red eyes.

"Done done, now open your eyes." Yugyeom said softly, straightening his tilted head.

Jungkook obeyed, opening his eyes slowly. He raised his fist to rub his slightly aching eye however Yugyeom stopped him before he could do so.

"Don't you dare! It will hurt your eye more." Yugyeom scolded the boy as he moved away from Jungkook standing at a decent distance as he was basically hovering the boy.

Jungkook nodded slowly while batting his eyes multiple times to get rid of blurriness. He was printing some papers when something fell in his eye.

He tried to get rid of it on his own but couldn't. Fortunately Yugyeom was passing by and helped him get that dust particle out of his eye.

"Thank you Yugy." Jungkook gave a grateful smile to yugyeom who scoffed.

"Who wants your thanks?  The boy huffed looking away with a sulky face.

Jungkook stifled a laugh seeing the dramatic reaction. It's been more than a month and he now knows how yugyeom is a total dramatic idiot.

"You tell me, my one sided bestie what you want?" He exaggerated tilting his head to look at yugyeom's face.

Yugyeom instantly got excited as he threw his arm around Jungkook's neck with a wide creepy grin.

"I am hungry."

"Fine, let's get you snacks and yeah it's on me." Jungkook exclaimed and laughed as yugyeom started dragging him squealing like a kid.

"Yayyy.. You are the bestest bestie!"

–🥀–

Locking the door behind Taehyung fell on his knees panting hard as if he wasn't able to breath. The overwhelming feeling has surrounded his heart knocking out all the oxygen from his lungs leaving him gasping for air.

His trembling hands gripped his shirt down his collars ripping the fabric off, his fingers roaming around desperately reaching for the only thing which keeps him sane and gives him strength.

His ring.

The only thing he fears to lose. To taken away from him.

A choked breath escaped his panting mouth as he held the dangling ring in his shaking fist pressing it against his thundering heart.

Whatever he saw was supposed to happen. Jungkook has already moved on from him so seeing him close to someone else wasn't something surprising.

Jungkook has every right to be happy. Even if he wasn't the reason behind that happiness.