♡24♡

~•♡•♪♪•♡♡•♪♪•♡•~

~•♡•♪♪•♡♡•♪♪•♡•~

Jungkook couldn't sleep that night. Tears keep pouring from his bloodshot sore eyes. His heart was getting numb from the pain with the growing cold night. The weight of guilt was just crushing him to the depth that it was getting hard for him to breathe properly.

He doesn't know why but that slight glimpse of hurt he saw in Taehyung's eyes felt like a throb in his heart. Whatever has happened, how much has Taehyung hurted him, gave him the worst heartbreak but he can't see Taehyung hurt whether he himself was breaking into pieces.

His heart still wants Taehyung's happiness. Even he was not the reason behind it.

Currently Jungkook was bouncing his legs impatiently looking at his phone's screen from time to time waiting for lunchtime. He has to return the CEO's shirt.

For this purpose he came earlier than unusual but to his disappointment from the morning till now he hasn't seen Taehyung yet. Not for once.

But he has made up his mind that after returning that shirt to Taehyung, he would never cross his way with him ever. He would do his best to avoid meeting Taehyung at every cost.

Finally it was time for lunch. He wasted no time rushing to the CEO's cabin. The sooner the better with that thought in his mind. But it seemed like he was not the only one who was eager to meet the CEO. A beautiful lady in her late twenties was also rushing towards the cabin.

Unlike him she had a beautiful smile tugging on her lips while feet were excitedly taking her to the cabin. As she walked past Jungkook, that's when the boy noticed her.

A frown captured his alluring face as he halted on his spot witnessing her hiding near the door. Meanwhile Taehyung was making his way out with his assistant to grab his lunch from his secretary as his mom must have already sent it with the driver.

"TAETAE."

Taehyung surely was startled at the high pitched excited tone but that didn't last long when he saw who called him.

"Noona." A big boxy smile bloomed on his pillowy lips whole face glowed up seeing his noona standing there with a wide smile like his.

" A big boxy smile bloomed on his pillowy lips whole face glowed up seeing his noona standing there with a wide smile like his