♡49♡

~♪♪•♪♪°꒰•♡•꒱°♪♪•♪♪~

~♪♪•♪♪°꒰•♡•꒱°♪♪•♪♪~

!! Warning: mention of d€pression, p@nic att@cks and more.!!

Four years ago, Taehyung reached busan for Jungkook, to meet him, to see him, to talk with him for the one last time. Even though he had no intention for that. His hyung and noona convinced him.

Convincing him seemed impossible to the couple because the moment they mentioned Jungkook's name before him he got aggressively mad. Meeting Jungkook? He didn't even want to hear his name that time.

But they never gave up. Because surely Jungkook didn't trust him, which he should have done. However, circumstances were not in their favor at that time. Jungkook was insecure still being trauma bonded which got worse than before.

Insecurities are no joke. They can even drive the matured person with a sane mind insane by fúcking up with their mind forcing them to believe in the terrible lies created by overthinking of losing something they fear to lose more than their life.

Same happened with Jungkook. He has only one fear of losing his Taehyung. He was not only made more insecure but manipulated and gaslighted by those b@stards. They played with his emotions, used them against him for their filthy purpose.

He was emotionally destroyed when he saw Taehyung with that girl. His mind was continuously repeating those words which were fed by those people which appeared true to him at that moment. And unfortunately he believed them.

After a lot of persuasion Taehyung finally let his heart win the battle which had a last ounce of hope lingering on the shattered pieces. It was the last time he was reaching for Jungkook.

It's on Jungkook if he's gonna trust him this time or ruin him beyond repair.

But the moment they reached the younger's house, Miss Jeon got mad seeing them. She aggressively told them to leave from there.

While Taehyung was totally exhausted– physically, mentally, emotionally yet for his lover he begged for the last time.

The begging, she paid no heed to. Well why should she? The boy was the reason behind her son's suffering with unbearable pain and anguish.

Taehyung was the same boy who destroyed her son's life, ruined him wholly. The same boy who promised to never make him shed a single tear, shredded him into pieces, took away his soul and left him lifeless behind to torment alone. Churn in pain lifelong because that stupid boy was still dying for him.

Dying to see him, feel his warmth, long for his presence, yearn for his arms every single second of the day. There wasn't a moment when those empty doe eyes were not staring at the road in hope, hope of Taehyung coming to him.