♡35♡

~~••❥♪❥♪❥♪♡•♡•♡♪~~

~~••❥♪❥♪❥♪♡•♡•♡♪~~

Blessed. That was what Taehyung felt that day. Having Jungkook close with them, hearing his melodious voice and giggles, seeing his alluring smile and those precious doe eyes glimmering like stars staring the sunset sitting closer by his side.

All felt like a dream.

That beautiful dream felt like a blessing to him. That blessing he thought he would never have in this whole lifetime.

These past years, Taehyung tried to forget Jungkook, to remove him completely from his heart and mind knowing Jungkook will never come back in his life. To him.

But dying seems easier than forgetting him. The younger one was merged into him, in his soul that now there's no way out which can separate jungkook from him.

No one has the power to separate Jungkook from his heart and soul. Not the said boy himself.

He still yearns for Jungkook, arms long to have him in them and heart craves for him everyday the way he did years ago. His soul still torments for Jungkook to have him, to hold him forever.

To love him again unconditionally and make him his all over again.

His only.

Only if it was possible.

Things didn't end really well in between them. It was so horrible that it still haunts him and leaves him sleepless in cold nights craving for the longing warmth.

To get back home again. To get his sore heart's lost beat back. To have his Jungkook back to himself.

But he would never have the taste of warmth of the most yearned home. His numb heart would never have that particular beat back which it was dying for desperately.

Because his Jungkook wasn't his now. He has moved on. He won't come back to him. Never.

–🥀–

Inhaling a deep breath, Jungkook raised his hand and gave a soft knock on the door after contemplating a lot in his mind. However he regretted it instantly thinking it was inappropriate to disturb the owner of the room at this late hour.

With a dejected face he decided to return to his own room when the door opened unexpectedly catching him off guard.

Taehyung should have prepared his heart beforehand. Because that poor thing was on the verge of exploding not expecting the alluring bunny tooth male to be standing outside with his curious big doe eyes extra enlarged staring at him and petal lips parted forming an o shape.

Adorable. Alluring. Cutest.

And whatnot. Taehyung wanted nothing but to hide that bunny cutie in his chest protecting him from every evil of the world and never let him go away from him.