♡53♡

๑❥๑✿๑❥๑✿๑❥๑

๑❥๑✿๑❥๑✿๑❥๑

Better leave a lot of comments.😒🔪

Jungkook heaved a deep breath and pushed the door slightly, peeking inside with his big doe eyes searching for his tiger. A frown formed on his face, finding the desk empty.

Where is his Taehyung?

He opened the door completely and stepped inside with a sour face. The younger was already feeling miserable from the news he had to share with his baby bear and now Taehyung's absence was putting him on edge.

The bunny boy was on the verge of crying when his eyes landed on the couch where the love of his life was sleeping. Those teary eyes shined and wobbly lips curved up into a soft smile as he sprinted towards the older.

However the moment he saw Taehyung's face his heart melted into a puddle at how adorable his bear looked with that tiny pout on his lips. Those squishy bread cheeks and fluffy locks falling on his eyes were making him look so so cuddly that Jungkook wanted to squeeze him in his arms and shower him with kisses.

Jungkook sat beside the sleeping male slowly and carefully brought his head on his chest. Fortunately Taehyung didn't wake up, just groaned a little in disturbance.

Jungkook leaned back and sighed when the back of his head met with the cushion. A tender smile spreads on his lips seeing the older nuzzling into his crook of neck while wrapping his veiny arms around his tiny waist with a satisfied hum.

The younger raised his head a little and pressed a long smooch on his bear's head. His fingers made their way into Taehyung's fluffy hairs, massaging his scalp. 

Although his fingers were doing their work he seemed to drown into thoughts. The thing is Jungkook has to leave for Busan tomorrow with his mom. His grandmother's health is not good and she wants to see him.

Jungkook was a little skeptical at first. Of course why won't he when he never shared a good bond with her. She used to hate him because of what his father did to his mom.

That was clearly dumb of her. What did a five years old child have to do with it? She was the opposite of his father's parents. For them Jungkook was literally their reason to live. They have loved him until their last breath. And she even despised his presence.

Now Jungkook was having mixed feelings. He doesn't love her to be honest. How could he when she never gave him a reason to do so? He just respects her as an elder and as his mom's mother, that's it.

Taehyung hates her by the way. Not her specifically but those who hurted Jungkook even a bit he hates them with every cell of his body. 

That's why he was nervous and a bit scared too because he had to share everything with Taehyung. He doesn't know what will be the older's reaction after knowing everything.