♡08♡

๑❥❥❥✧✧~~

๑❥❥❥✧✧~~

"Kim taehyung stop right there."

Taehyung closed his eyes, halting on his spot at Mr Kim's raging voice.

He turned to the direction from where the voice came and right away caught his dad storming his way with a furious face. Mrs Kim was trailing behind him nervously while trying to calm him down.

"How dare you shout at wonnie? What do you think of yourself huh you will shout at him however you want just because he is your son? But let me tell you he is not only your son, he is my grandson too. How dare you scold him for someone else huh? How dare you vent your anger on my cub? He is a baby for god sake.. I know he might have behaved stubborn but that doesn't justify your act of scolding him." Mr kim snapped glaring at his son.

Taehyung massaged his temples with his hands. He knows it was his fault and he was regretting it badly. But right now he just needs to see his son, nothing else matters to him other than his boy at the moment.

"Dad, we will talk about it later. I promise even if you want to hit me I will take it too but please let me see my baby please." He literally pleads looking at his dad with desperate eyes.

Those eyes surely clenched his parents heart. Still Mr Kim wanted to stop him. He wasn't done yet but Mrs Kim held his hand while shaking her head to him.

"Let him be dae." Mrs Kim whispered and the elder man sighs defeatedly.

He looked at his son to find him already rushing to Taewon's room. Mr Kim looked back at his wife who gave him a small smile, rubbing his arm gently.

He sat down on the big couch of their living room followed by his wife. He was seriously mad at taehyung because the aforementioned never raised his voice on Taewon before but today he did and that too because of someone else.

He was really disappointed at taehyung but at the same time he knew taehyung didn't do it intentionally. That's why he was here at home instead of being in the office.

Taehyung loves his son more than anything in the world. Taehyung surely shouted at his son but he was dying inside because of it too. It was him who was hurting badly.

Taehyung opened the door of his son's room and found the boy sleeping on the bed hugging his favourite bunny plushie in his smol arms. Taehyung smiled fondly, sauntering near the bed, eyes fixed on the sleeping baby.

He sat down on the floor after discarding his coat and throwing it anywhere in the room. He gently grasped Taewon's smol hand in his big ones, taking it near his mouth. He placed a tender kiss on his knuckles before pressing it against his cheek.