♡19♡

♪♪~✿•✿•✿~♪♪

♪♪~✿•✿•✿~♪♪

"You know I heard Jungkook went out for lunch with Mr Kim yesterday." 

Jungkook halted on his spot hearing those useless people spitting shits about him again. He drags his feet away from them trying his best to ignore those morons and not let them spoil his mood and day.

But oh boy these people seem to have no other job than prying in his life and bad mouthing about him everyday. 

"What are you saying?" Mia, one of the employees, asked quite dramatically as if she never heard about something like that in her life.

"Oh my god is it true?" She added further getting a quick nod from the other girl called Kate.

"Hundred and one percent true."

She groaned and slammed her palms on the desk in frustration.

"Damn this Jungkook is really something. Mr Kim didn't even look at anyone and here he went with him for lunch. Wow. Fuckin faggot." She exclaimed in sheer jealousy.

Other employees who were present there nodded their heads equally furious as her, murmuring to themselves. They just can't believe how that poor middle class boy got way too close to Kim Taehyung within a few days after joining the company.

They just can't digest the fact that Taehyung took Jungkook to lunch where he doesn't even spare a single glance at anyone.

Only if they know what they meant to one another once.

"I know right!! I don't know how he got so lucky. Like literally girl, god knows what black magic he did that he had wrapped not only Mr Kim's son but now Mr Kim too around his fingers." Another girl, Yuri, joined, and rolled her eyes.

"Not black magic girl but you know, might be sleeping with Mr Kim." Kate laughed like a bitch and the others joined her laughing like some evil witches they were.

Jungkook had enough of it. He was about to go and give a piece of mind to them when someone else spoke before him.

The laughter died and the silence engulfs the surrounding when they heard someone from behind.

"Oh god, people are so full of shits these days, even the toilets are jealous of them."

They turned around to find Yugyeom standing there with a dejected face looking up at the ceiling while shaking his head. 

"What do you mean by that?" Mia asked aggressively, she was certain he was insulting them.

While yugyeom tsked walking towards them eyes were busy glaring at them. He has always tried to not meddle in someone else's matters but today he couldn't. They were not only insulting Jungkook but trying to ruin his image too. They were trying to taint his character with their foul mouth.