♡16♡

~~°☆◠☆◠☆°~~

~~°☆◠☆◠☆°~~

Jungkook whined, pulling his hand back from the doorbell where his finger was about to press the button. He turned around for the nth time and he was doing it from the previous hour.

The watchman who was watching everything sighed heavily for god knows how many times seeing the nervous boy walking to the main door to press the doorbell but would instantly bolts back and whine tugging his hair in his fists.

He was acting like those naughty kids who rang their neighbours house's doorbells for no reason and ran away from there after annoying the shit out of them. But the only difference between the kids and Jungkook was that he wasn't pressing the bell but was all ready to run away.

Finding no other option, the elder man decided to call Mrs Kim. When the man told the lady of the house that a cute boy looking like a bunny was standing outside, his ear went numb for a whole damn minute by the way she screamed in his ear.

Jungkook once again gathered a little confidence. He turned and walked to the door and was about to try to press the doorbell. The door flung open revealing an overly excited Mrs Kim smiling so wide showing her teeth.

"Oh my god my kookie!!" She shouted, hugging the awkwardly standing boy whose bambi eyes were wide in shock and hand was still in the air.

He was in a daze but then came out from it hugging the excited lady back.

"H-hi mom." Mrs Kim slightly let go of him looking at him, grinning ear to ear.

She couldn't express in words how happy she was seeing Jungkook right outside their home after so many years. While the younger's heart was also pounding inside wildly. This place held so many heartwarming, unforgettable, valuable memories he and Taehyung made together.

His dream house which he made with fragile pieces of glass which couldn't hold the weight of his hopes and shattered even before it could be built fully.

Those beautiful memories felt so sorrowful and heart wrenching to jungkook. It was only bringing pain, unbearable pain to him. And he hated this pain. He hates the one who caused him this pain. He hates Taehyung.

Tears welled up in his eyes unknowingly. He felt a large heavy stone on his heart suffocating him to the core. He doesn't know why but he feels like crying his heart out whenever he thinks of that fateful day which snatched his peace, happiness and love from him and left him all broken with nothing.

"Omo you finally came to meet us. Oh my, why are you standing here? Come on, let's go inside." Mrs Kim's cheery voice pulled him out from those dark depressing thoughts.

He quietly let the enthusiastic lady drag him inside the house. She was blabbering non-stop telling him how happy she was seeing him there.

"Honey, see who is here." She shouted for her husband to hear as she and Jungkook were just outside the living room.