♡41♡

~♡•♡••♡•♡•♡••♡•♡~

~♡•♡••♡•♡•♡••♡•♡~

As soon as the rain dimmed Taehyung rushed home with the adorable bunny tooth boy closely snuggled in his chest sleeping carelessly like a baby with arms loosely draped around Taehyung's neck but his fists had a deadly grip on the older's shirt.

Upon reaching home the first thing Taehyung saw was his parents pacing back and forth in the living room with worry laced their faces.

They panicked when they saw Taehyung drenched from head to toe carrying an unconscious Jungkook in his arms whose head was covered in the aforementioned coat.

Before they could panic even more, Taehyung started explaining everything to them. Once he was finished as expected both elders started scolding him for taking such dumb decision and most importantly making their kookie cry.

Nonetheless they let him off to his room after observing him literally shivering due to the cold. Jungkook was wide awake by then.

He could feel Taehyung's trembling body against his. So without any delay he wrapped his arms around the older's shoulder, taking out his face from the coat and pressed it with Taehyung's cold cheek.

Taehyung halted on the spot, surprised by the younger's sudden move, fluttering his heart. He subconsciously tightened his hold  around Jungkook more than before as he leaned in the warmth nuzzling his cheek against the younger's.

Taehyung tried to put Jungkook down but couldn't as the boy held him as if his life depended on it.

"Koo, we need to change." The older said in a hushed tone, eyeing the pouting boy in his arms.

"Mm." Was all Taehyung received causing him to sigh.

"You'll get sick."

Jungkook's lips puckered more as he buried his face in Taehyung's crook of neck.

"Mm."

He doesn't want to let go of Taehyung. Not now. Not ever.

Taehyung didn't had a problem having the boy in his arms snuggled all in his chest. But right now they weren't in the condition to stay like that any longer.

They will catch cold and the clingy bunny was already having a light fever. His body temperature was not the usual. Taehyung can feel it.

"Jungkookie?" He called out again giving a light squeeze on the younger's arm.

This time he not only earned a cutest whine but a tiny slap on his chest too.

"Only one minute more please." Jungkook huffed against his skin, raising his heartbeats.

Taehyung didn't say anything this time. He knows if he did the boy would start crying. In past whenever Jungkook used to get sick he would cling to him all the time seeking comfort and warmth. If by chance he had to leave the boy he would start whining and eventually end up crying at last.