♡36♡

~°°♪°♪°♪°♪°♪°°~

~°°♪°♪°♪°♪°♪°°~

(Here's the longest chapter for y'all. You better leave a lot of comments.😤🔪)

"Wonnie loves you more."

The babyish soft voice was heard by a barely breathing Jungkook who was long drawn into Taehyung's dark orbs staring deep into his soul.

The thumping of heart happened in such a way that it made the younger's dilated pupils return to their original shape and the next moment his eyes enlarged causing him to avert his gaze to the ground hastily.

Did he just say those words aloud? No. No it can't be possible. He doesn't love Taehyung. No he doesn't.

Taehyung is no one to him anymore. Taehyung doesn't belong to him. He betrayed him and broke his heart.. him, mercilessly.

And he doesn't love that betrayer. His heart doesn't beat for that cheater anymore. He doesn't die to be in his protective arms, to hear his deep voice soothing his restless heart. No he doesn't need Taehyung. He doesn't feel anything for him. Not even a bit.

Lies.

Another deceive. Another betrayal he was giving to his heart.

No matter how much he deceives himself with lies, they can't change the truth. The truth, that he still loves Taehyung, the same way he did.

His heart will always continue to beat for Taehyung.

But does Taehyung feel the same for him too? Does his heart still beat for him? Does he also feel like dying when he doesn't get a glimpse of him? Does the older feel even a slight thing for him till now?

The answer is no. He doesn't.

If he did then he would've never betrayed him. Would've never broken his heart. Have never left him miserably broken behind without any care. Not caring if he would be alive without him. If he would survive without him.

A few teardrops fall down from Jungkook's eyes, painting his cheeks with the unwanted wetness.

Where did they go wrong? Where did he go wrong? Only if he knew then maybe he could have fixed it and they would have been together till now. He would have not been crying alone suffering without Taehyung who was the major cause of his unbearable pain.

Yet the only ointment to his wounded heart.

He doesn't know whenever he thinks of that day why his heart starts to get heavy. A strange suffocation encloses him make him gasp for air desperately. He don't know why it happens to him.

Was it because he didn't give Taehyung a fair chance to explain his side? Or was it because he left without turning around for once, breaking their relationship like that.. if it meant?