♡27♡

~☆•☆•☆•☆•☆~

~☆•☆•☆•☆•☆~

Jungkook blew on the food before feeding Taewon who was sitting on his lap getting fed by both of his dada and mama turn by turn. The younger one was sitting between Taehyung and Yugyeom while Yumi was next to Taehyung.

 The younger one was sitting between Taehyung and Yugyeom while Yumi was next to Taehyung

(Sorry for my poor handwriting. ಥ‿ಥ)

"Mama, wonnie wants to ewat that." Taewon pointed at the spicy chicken wings placed in the middle of the table.

But before Jungkook could say anything he was interrupted by Taehyung.

"It's spicy, cub, you can't eat it." He refused while the little one pouted, staring up at him with puppy eyes.

"Buth, wonnie will ewat only a little."

Still Taehyung shook his head not wanting his son to suffer from the excessive spiciness and cry due to it. He himself can't tolerate spiciness and highly believes his cub also can't eat spicy food. So he never let him eat spicy food ever.

"No cub you will cry after eating it." The older reasoned, worried eyes fixed on his son who has no plan to back off.

Not after seeing his mama eating those tasty looking chicken wings.

"Wonnie won't.. wonnie pwomise." Taewon assured as he even showed his tiny pinky finger in determination.

Taehyung parted his lips to protest, but a soft soothing voice interrupted him before he could say anything.

"L-let him, I will f-feed him only a small piece with r-rice. He won't feel that much spicy." Jungkook stuttered, cheeks having a crimson glow, eyes avoiding looking at Taehyung who also shifted his gaze away feeling blood spreading to his neck and the tip of ears.

"Ok." He mumbled under his breath pulling a blank look over his face as if his heart wasn't going insane in his chest at the certain memory of theirs.