♡15♡

~✧•✧•✧•✧•✧~

~✧•✧•✧•✧•✧~

"Mama wonnie missed you." The little cub shouted seeing his mama as usual working on his desk.

His pitter patter, tiny feet were running towards Jungkook, a big toothy grin adorning his adorable face, chubby cheeks were puffed out endearingly and big doe eyes sparkling bright. 

Jungkook encircled the tiny frame in his arms, hugging the boy closer to his body. Even his lips were capturing a big bunny smile unknowingly. His heart beams with indescribable happiness whenever Taewon comes to meet him.

Two weeks has passed since Taewon started coming to his dad's office to meet his mama regularly and spend as much time as he could with the said male. He knows very well that his mama has to work too so he tries his best to not disturb him.

The little one's attachment and bond with Jungkook was getting stronger with each passing day. Jungkook had captured a very big place in Taewon's heart. The boy adores him way too much that now it seems impossible for him to stay away from jungkook.

Well why not? Jungkook never failed to show his care, give his attention, love and affection to the baby. He was doing everything for Taewon that a mother does without his own acknowledgement. 

He would wait for Taewon to come to him and ask him about his day. Later he pampers the boy with a lot of kisses and huggies after knowing everything the little one has done throughout the day at kindergarten. He feeds Taewon, plays with him whenever he gets free time, helps in his homework and makes sure everything around is comfortable for the boy.

Taewon follows him around everywhere wherever he goes. That smol hand would always be found clutched to Jungkook's jeans in his tiny fist. For Jungkook, his heart always swells with tenderness when that little fluff ball follows him everywhere like his own shadow.

Jungkook must feel bothered and irritated by Taewon's presence but surprisingly he doesn't, not even a bit. In fact when taewon didn't come to him his mind seemed to be restless the whole day. He was himself getting all soft for the baby cub. Without seeing the little one for once his heart doesn't feel good.

While Jungkook and Taewon were growing close to each other it was also bringing Taehyung and Jungkook a little bit closer too. They meet and see each other constantly, all thanks to the little munchkin.

He always drags one of them with him and takes to the other. Sometimes Jungkook would send Taewon to his dad while sometimes Taehyung drops his son to the younger one. By all this it was getting hard from both sides to avoid one another's presence.

Here Taewon is getting dangerously closer and closer to Jungkook at the same time it was scaring and worrying his dad to the core. Nowadays he faces a lot of trouble in getting sleep due to his constant overthinking.