♡51♡

~◕⁠દ⁠◕°◕♡◕°◕з◕~

~◕⁠દ⁠◕°◕♡◕°◕з◕~

Every sunrise brings a promise of a new beginning, a second chance blessings for growth and healing. That precious, invaluable gift which should be cherished but never be taken for granted.

True love is all about forgiveness and giving each other another chance to heal, learn and grow together. Who says love comes only once in a lifetime? If love is true it will always find a way back even after the brutal heartbreak and painful separation.

If two persons are meant to be, no matter what fate will connect the two distinct souls with the bridge of togetherness and love.

The bonds of true love are unbreakable. They can't be broken by the faces of misunderstanding and heartbreaks because at the end if the two souls find their way back to each other it shows the power and strength of that love.

Life didn't only give Jungkook a second chance but Taehyung too. The precious gift for growth and healing, willing to overcome the insecurities and fears they developed all these past years.

To start over with the strong roots and flourish their love, trust, faith, honesty, respect in the way of growth and blossom, once again.

It's been six months since Taehyung gave another chance to Jungkook, to himself and them. And it was worth it.

Jungkook learnt to let go of the past and embrace it regardless of how heartbreaking or soul trembling it was and move on for a better future with his Taehyung.

Because holding on to the past will never let you find the peace and contentment inside that letting go of that past does.

He long realized the insecurities won't leave until he works hard on them. Everyone has insecurities, it's not a big deal. But it becomes disastrous when not taken care of at the right time.

And Jungkook learnt to live in the present rather than crying over the past which only gave unbearable pain to them. He was healing and growing both mentally and emotionally along with his Taehyung.

Taehyung was getting better as well. He was healing along with Jungkook. He was slowly accepting Jungkook back in his life. He didn't forgive Jungkook because he just can't yet.

Jungkook's presence was healing him, mending his shattered wounded heart, bringing life to those lifeless eyes which nowadays shines the brightest whenever they fall on the younger.

Jungkook still doesn't know anything about the miscarriage he had four years ago. Taehyung had strictly forbidden Miss Jeon to reveal it to the younger. He knows he's being quite selfish; he doesn't care. All he cares about is– his Jungkook.

It's not he won't let the younger know about their first baby ever. He surely will but at the right time when Jungkook will be prepared both mentally and emotionally and strong enough to take the news without breaking into pieces, again.