♡43♡

~✧❥❥✧•♪♪•✧❥❥✧~

~✧❥❥✧•♪♪•✧❥❥✧~

"You know what he called my taetae?" A drunk bunny asked, sitting on a table with his legs folded and chin resting on his hands.

"His babe?" A man in his 40's answered only for the fuming bunny to snatch his wig and-

*Smack*

"Oww~" the wigless man winced at the hit, however didn't say anything.

Why? Because it was the tenth smack he got from the drunk boy after answering the same thing after hearing the say question from Jungkook.

Apparently Jungkook was sharing the most heartbreaking story to the hairless drunk man who doesn't know how he ended up in a bunny's den who was complaining about how Taehyung doesn't smiles at him but everyone else and the shorty hyung means jimin hyung called his taetae as his babe and yeobo.

While yugyeom was sitting right next to two drunken idiots hearing his bestie's ramblings with a done face. He won't admit but he too received a few smacks as well.

"Nwo! Taetae ish only my babe, you stupid baldie." Jungkook hissed, putting the wig back on the barren land– I mean the head.

"Sorry sorry boss, taetae is your babe only." The poor man repeated after his boss of ten minutes.

"Yessh. But you know taetae ish a biggie meanie.. He smiled at that shorty hyung but not at koo.... He ish a big bad meanie stupid taetae." Jungkook huffed, puffing his cheeks adorably, his lips jutting out in process.

The man agreed with whatever his boss said. "Yes, he is stupid taetae."

Jungkook squinted his eyes at the older man who visibly shivered and instantly held his precious wig because the next moment Jungkook had it fisted in his hands.

"You how dare you call my taetae stupid? You are stupid koo will destroy your wig right now!" He shouted.

The man's blood ran cold as he shook his head hastily. "No, no.. don't destroy my wig, my wife will throw me out of our house." The man pleaded, faking a crying face.

And Jungkook being a soft hearted boy left his head and went back to my pouty self

"As you are koo's new friend.. koo forgive you."

The man smiled gratefully internally thanking his guardian angels for saving him from the furious drunk double bunny. While yugyeom rolled his eyes at the both drunken men.

He only prayed for Taehyung to come here as soon as possible.

"But you know what that shorty hyung called my taetae?"

"....."

The silence was silencing way too loud.

"Yah! Why are you both not saying anything?" Jungkook snapped glaring down at the duo who gulped.