Chapter 29: Graduation Day!

Two months later.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hard laughs.

That is what Max and Lucas have been doing ever since they stepped foot in the classroom of their last period, them already waking up in a good mood because today is the last day of school, and every single class they have been in all they have been doing is laughing hysterically over any and everything.

Including baby pictures.

Max and Lucas sit in the back of the classroom, the lights being off and the projector playing a movie that only few in the classroom pay attention to, Max and Lucas definitely not paying attention to the movie.

"Wait!" Max laughs hard, Lucas laughing while showing her a baby picture of him. "What happened?"

"So...." Lucas laughs, him having to breath out for a minute to contain his laugh. "Okay so I really hated baths as a kid so....every time it was time to bathe I would run around the house full blown naked with mom and dad running after me throwing soap bars at me."

Max burst out laughing once again, looking at the picture of Lucas being a kid and him running around the house and Sue's angered expression. "Oh god...please stop....I can't...."

"Oh and this is when my dad was fighting with me to get in the tub." Lucas shows her the picture, showing Lucas agape mouth while he screams and Charles fighting with him.

Max laughs out hard, her almost falling out of her chair from her laughing so hard. It is almost like they woke up laughing, Max deciding to just spend the night at his place the night before and then staying up playing board games and hitting each other hard with pillows, then them waking up throwing clothes at each other and Lucas driving them to school.

The sessions with Susan and his mom stopped a month ago, Lucas doing a whole lot better and him sharing everything, even him going to a point to bring everyone together and thanking each and every one of them. His nightmares have stopped, and the thoughts growing everyday stopped, they can tell by him telling them and by the way he acts, him being completely happy and relieved.

All in all the past two months have been absolutely amazing, the party all hanging out when they get the chance and her and Lucas hanging out as well. They have been counting the day til graduation day....

And now it is finally here.

"Oh look!" Lucas laughs. "This is when they set up a trap in the house to get me."

Max burst out laughing, some students turning around to look at them with confused expressions with how hard they laugh but them not caring at all. "Okay....Lucas you have to...you have to stop....please I can't breathe."

"Okay." Lucas laughs, him looking at his watch. "Only ten minutes to go."

"Yes!" Max smiles. "Oh you have to get all your papers out, remember everyone is going to throw papers all downstairs."

"Oh yeah." Lucas responds, him taking out all of his papers out of his backpack. "Should we really do this to the janitors?"

"Hey they get paid to clean." Max shrugs, her taking out all of her papers.

"So what are you wearing walking down the stage?" Lucas questions.

Max tilts her head up in a thinking manner. "I don't know, I think I have something in mind."

"Yeah?"

"Yep."

"Can I get a hint?"

"Nope." Max responds, popping her lips at the P. "You'll see it this evening."