Chapter 18: Welcome Back Lucas Sinclair!

Max gets into the shower, her actually holding a good smile on her face while she does after the past few weeks. The weeks have been busy with work and school, her happy since she has a day off and something special is actually planned for tonight.

She scratches through her scalp while the shampoo is in her hair, her washing it out and putting conditioner in her hair and letting it sit while she shaves and bathed after using her scrub, rinsing off her body and her hair before she makes her way out of the shower. She moisturizes and dries herself off before she goes to blow dry her hair, flat ironing it and letting it cascade down her back, her hair going to her middle back.

She goes over to her closet, looking around her closet before she goes to put on a light blue romper with black flowers around it, the straps tying around her neck showing her smooth arms and her smooth toned thighs and legs and her cleavage.

Max goes to put on her scandals before looking at herself in satisfaction, her going to put on her regular makeup of light eyeshadow and her mascara and her lip gloss over her chapstick, her going to brush her hair for a little more. She goes to put on her earrings with light blue feathers on them, her looking at herself in the mirror and going to take a deep little breath.

She smiles to herself softly, her going to grab her mini backpack and put it over her shoulder before looking at Lady on her bed. "Come on girl. Time to go." Max claps, Lady jumping off the bed and going to follow Max out of the door.

Lady hops in the backseat when Max opens the door, her closing the door and going to the drivers side before she begins to drive, turning her radio on a low volume, humming along to the music that plays.

Max stops the car when she makes it to the hotel, her getting out of the car, leaving the windows down for Lady and going to knock on the door, her waiting for a little bit.

Lucas opens the door simply, him only being dressed in his black boxer briefs, a toothbrush in his mouth. His eyes widen when he sees Max.

Max's eyes widen as well, her eyes trailing down but quickly going to look back up. "You always answer the door like this?"

"No actually I thought you were the old lady here with my towels." Lucas says before standing over to the side. Max makes her way inside, Lucas closing the door behind him. "Everything okay?"

"Yeah actually." Max responds. "I just need your help with something."

Lucas nods while he brushes his teeth, his eyes clearly looking down Max's body. "Yeah sure, what do you need help with?"

"Just.....moving some boxes." Max gets out. "There's some boxes at a place I need moved to the house and...they are heavy boxes so....need your help lifting and carrying those boxes."

Lucas nods. "Okay. Just give me a second to get changed."

"Okay." Max responds, her lightly playing with her hands when Lucas turns around and walks over to the bathroom. After a minute he makes his way out of the bathroom with still his boxers on, him going over to the dresser and opening it.

"So what are in the boxes?" Lucas questions.

"Oh umm..." Max trails off a little, looking at how he takes out his clothes, her eyes trying not to eye the evident tent in his boxers. "...just...some old stuff that was in our attic that we want back."

Lucas nods, him going to put on dark red long sleeve shirt with white writing on it, him smoothing it down before grabbing his black joggers, him going to put them on and his sneakers. "Okay." He says before going to make his way in front of her, his fingers going to the bottom of her chin to pull her face up to look at him gently. "Ready?"