Chapter 34: Welcome Suzie!

"Max."

"Mamas."

"Mamas."

"Max."

"Wake up."

Max whines softly, wrapping her arms tighter around Lucas while her eyes are still closed, her legs on either side of him.

"Come on mamas we have to go on and get ready for Dustin and Suzie to get back." Lucas rubs her back.

"Noooo." Max whines, going to hug Lucas tighter.

Lucas smiles, him going to kiss Max softly on the forehead. "We gotta."

"I can't feel my legs." Max tells him. "I still....feel you."

Lucas softly chuckles, him going to raise up making Max whine softly again. "I'll carry you around okay?"

"Mhm." Max hums in response, her eyes still being closed.

"I'll make you a bath okay?" Lucas sits up more, him giving Max a soft kiss, their lips being swollen from how much kissing they have been doing all day.

"Noooo." Max whines when he tries to get up. "Hold me."

"Okay hold on to me." He says, him going to get up, her arms and legs wrapped around him. He wraps a towel around his waist, him going to the circular spacious bathtub. "You want hot or warm water?"

"Hot please." Max responds.

Lucas turns on the water on the hot side, him putting some of her body wash and scrub in the water, bubbles formulating in the water. After he stops the water he slowly puts Max in the bathtub, him putting her scrub razor body wash and soft sponge on top of the tub. "There you go."

"Thanks." Max responds, her going to rub the body wash and water on herself. "Love you."

"I love you too mamas." Lucas replies, him giving her a soft kiss on her lips. He makes his way inside of the shower, him going to bathe before he makes his way out of the shower, going to dry off and lotion up and brush his teeth and wash his face, him going to put on some boxers and his black joggers and black hoodie and black socks.

"I'm finished." Max says, her looking at him with a soft smile.

Lucas takes a towel, putting one down on the floor for her to step on, him going to grab another towel to dry her off before picking her up and setting her down on the counter. "Okay so do you want sweet pea? Citrus rose or...." Lucas says while he smells the different lotions of hers. "...wow this is the lotion you always wear." He motions towards the Citrus rose lotion.

"Yeah." Max smiles softly.

"You want to use this one?" Lucas steps in front of her.

"Yeah that's fine—Lucas!" Max scolds.

"What?" He questions.

"Look!" Max motions towards the marks on her inner thighs and on her breasts and on her neck as well.

Lucas looks down her body. "I ask what again?"

Max rolls her eyes. "I can't even wear shorts and I have to cover my neck."

"Don't you worry your pretty little soul." Lucas smiles, him beginning to lotion up Max softly and slowly. Max makes a little sound when he rubs her core softly, him looking up at her with a smile. After he is done he goes over to the dresser, going to take out some undergarments on her and going to put them on her, him coming back with his red sweats and a red hoodie. "Here."

"Yay." Max smiles, her going to carefully put on the clothes, it successfully hiding her thighs. "But my neck."

Lucas rolls his tongue in his mouth a little, him going to put her hair up in a messy bun at the top of her head, him going to put the hood on half way, it successfully hiding her neck. "There we go."