Chapter 58: Pajama Party

"Oh man I'm stuffed." Dustin says, going to rest his paper plate on his lap while he leans back more on the couch. "Okay it's official, I'm never going back to American food. Italian all the way."

"That's what I'm saying." Steve mentions while he chews, Lesley smiling while she sits next to him.

"This is really good." Max says while chewing, her looking over at Lucas in the kitchen and her eyes widening. "Lucas!"

Lucas slowly looks over at her, his knees being on the counter while he tries to reach for something in the cabinet. "Yes?"

"What the hell are you doing?!" She scolds.

"I was getting cookies." Lucas comments.

Max sighs out in frustration, her going over to him. "Get down."

"Well if I can't get it you can't either because you are shorter than I am." Lucas says.

Max just looks at him with a dumb expression while her arms are crossed. "Again I say....get.down."

Lucas gets down from the counter, him looking back up at the cabinet. "Well then how am I suppose to get the cookies then?"

"I'll get them." Charles softly chuckles, him reaching for the cookies and going to hand them to Lucas. "Here."

"Thanks." Lucas says.

"Lucas you can't climb up things you have a fractured hand." Max says when Charles walks away.

"I mean....it was broken once before." Lucas says, Max just looking at him dumbly. "Okay okay it won't happen again, I'm sorry."

Max sighs a little bit. "I'm sorry I just don't want you getting hurt again."

"I'm not going to get hurt Max." Lucas shakes his head.

"Just...please sit down, I'll make your plate." Max mentions.

Lucas gives her a soft smile. "Why are you feeling guilty Max?"

Max shrugs a little bit. "Can we talk about it...when we get home please?"

Lucas nods. "Okay."

"Thank you." Max responds, giving him a soft kiss. "Okay now go sit down."

"Eye eye captain." Lucas salutes, Max just smiling while shaking her head, him going to sit down.

Max gets done making his plate after a few seconds, her going to give it to Lucas. He smiles softly at her while taking the plate, her kissing Lucas softly before looking over at Christian and Will who kind of stand by the door while they talk.

"Wait so you don't drink milk?" Will questions.

"No I can't, for some reason it always makes me throw up." Christian responds. "And I'm not lactose intolerant because I eat cheese and other diary like crazy."

"Poor thing, you don't get to eat cereal." Will shakes his head.

"I eat hot cereal." Christian tells him, Will sending him a confused look. "Oatmeal."

"Ah." Will nods.

"Okay first of all how do you not know that oatmeal is hot cereal?" Max questions.

Will shrugs his shoulders. "I don't know I just never heard it said like that."

"Okay. And secondly I want to talk to contacts." Max mentions, Will just shrugging while motioning with his hand to go on. "Alone Will."

"Oh." Will nods. "Alright, I'll take a hint." He says while walking backwards, him going to sit next to Lucas.

"Should I be even more concerned the fact you don't have your chainsaw in your hand?" Christian questions.