Chapter 66: Engagement Intoxication?

Friday night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Max makes her way inside of her room with a little yawn, her just getting off of work, thankful that it is Friday and that the weekend is about to start, plus...

Tonight is the night she goes to Valerians.

Max smiles, her going to pet Lady and Dox softly, letting them leave out of the room and go with Kai and Will downstairs. She closes her door, her going to strip herself down and go in the bathroom.

She goes to slowly take off her ring, her smiling as she puts it down and her going to turn on the shower water. She steps into the steamy shower, her first going to shave everywhere then wash her hair, using her scrubs and oils to make her skin extra soft before she bathes multiple times with her scented body wash, her getting done in the shower after some long minutes.

Max looks at the time while she dries off, seeing that she still has time. She goes to slip on her robe after she moisturizes herself, her going to brush her teeth and wash her face with her skincare products, her going to blow dry her hair and curl it up before she puts it in a high ponytail, letting two strands of her curly hair hang free on each side of her head. After she is done she goes to put on some chapstick and lip gloss over it, her next going to put on some mascara on her top and bottom lashes.

Max goes over to her closet, her smiling as she brings out the red dress that she bought earlier this week for this particular night. She goes to put on the dress, her neck putting on her red heels before she looks at herself in the mirror in satisfaction. She goes back into the bathroom to put back on her ring, her looking at it with a bright smile plastered on her face.

Max looks at the time, her going to put on her watch and the 'mamas' necklace Lucas gave to her at prom and bracelets, her spraying some perfume on herself before grabbing her purse and making her way out of the door, her going downstairs.

"Okay Will and Kai I'm off!" Max waves.

"Bye-oh wow." Will looks at her. "You look great! Bye!"

"Bye Max!" Kai waves.

"Bye! Watch over the troublemaker." Max points at Dox playing with Lady.

"We will!" Will replies, Max going to leave out of the door.

"Where is she going?" Kai questions while his eyes are on the TV, playing the game.

"To piss Lucas off." Will responds simply. "If he asks us we don't know anything."

"But I don't know anything." Kai laughs.

"Yeah but I do, which means we both don't." Will replies, Kai laughing in response.

Max gets in the backseat of Nancy's car, Robin being in the passenger side. "Look at you guys!" Max looks at Nancy's blue dress and Robin's green dress.

"Us girl look at YOU!" Nancy looks at her with a big smile.

"You look so hot! Not that I'm crushing on you or anything you just do!" Robin rambles.

"Well thank you." Max smiles. "So...are we ready to go clubbing?"

"Yes we are!" Nancy exclaims, her beginning to drive.

"This is going to be so much fun!" Robin cheers.

"To bad I can't drink, but it's fine we're going to have a good time regardless you guys." Max says.

"Exactly." Nancy nods her head. "Okay we're here." She says after a few minutes.

"This looks nice." Max says while she leaves out of the car, looking at the nice well lit building. Pink neon led lights being around it and the music already being heard.